Homeopathy

Homeopathy Questions? Ask a Homeopath for Answers ASAP

Homeopathy

I have a case of a burst vertebrae fracture that is healing…

Greetings. I have a case...
Greetings. I have a case of a burst vertebrae fracture that is healing too slow. 3 months passed and no significative bone healing occurred. What kind of homeopatic approach would you recommend for a conservative successful treatment to speed up recovery avoiding thus surgery.
1/10/2018
Dr. Zaheer
Dr. Zaheer, Doctor
Hi there,
Thanks for your question, kindly give 12 hours time for case study, will describe best homeopathic remedies for total cure.
Dr. Zaheer.

Hi there,

I have just completed my study....

I have studied your question / all provided information also seen x rays and found you can try 100% side effects free and natural homeopathic remedies (Symphytum Officinalis 200C and Calcarea Phosphoricum 6X) to treat and cure nonhealing burst fractured vertebra

These are our tow best homeopathic remedies to expedite fracture cure.

If you use remedies as I am going to describe, follow dose and instructions strictly then you will get best results

(Homeopathic remedies)

So arrange homeopathic remedies (Symphytum Officinalis 200C and Calcarea Phosphoricum 6X)

(How to arrange remedies)

You can arrange remedies from any near homeopathic pharmacy and you can also order remedies online.

Did you noted above information? So I would be able to write you dose schedules and all needed instructions

Dr Zaheer.

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
thank you Dr Zaheer

You are most welcome.....

(Dose instructions)

Dose is under your tongue 3 pellets of remedy Symphytum Officinalis 200C and let them dissolve, one dose every other day, means one dose and next day skip the dose and you can use dose anytime.

Dose is under your tongue 4 tablets of remedy Calcarea Phosphoricum 6X and let them dissolve, 3 times a day half an hour after meals.

(Treatment time)

Continue treatment until there are best results and if results, then continue until there are best improvements, and improvements will begin soon, let’s say use remedy regularly for 2 to 3 months time or as much needed, and you are allowed to use any of your medicines if or as prescribed by your physician.

Read below instructions to have best results of homeopathic medicines.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Here some homeopathic instructions

To take a dose, simply tip 3 pellets or globules straight from the bottle into the lid, or use a clean teaspoon to place under your tongue, without touching them and leave to melt.

You need to avoid brushing your teeth, eating or drinking for thirty minutes either side of taking it as this can antidote the remedy.

For the same reason it is best to avoid any coffee, large quantities of mint or the use of strong smelling substances such as menthol, tea-tree or eucalyptus whilst on a course of homeopathic treatment.

=================================================

LET me know if you need more help and if we are done for now …..

You are always more than welcome…….

This question thread will remain open even after rating, and you are allowed to consult any time OK.

You can also ask questions from me directly by going on the link below,

http://www.justanswer.com/profile.aspx?PF=48436093

Leaving a bonus is certainly appreciated!

Hopefully my answer helps and I have earned a 5 rating from you today. [This has to be clicked on the rating scale on your page above] A 5 rating specifically allows me to have full credit and continue my accurate service as well as providing follow up to you as needed, and it costs you nothing more. Thanks.

Dr Zaheer (Doctor of Homeopathic Medical Science)

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
I did. Anything else will be needed? specific food regimen? The person is not taking painkillers but he feels a mild pain around L4 area and sometimes an interior burning sensation when he is standing or walking around for more than 30 min. Would you recommend something?
Okay , no food extra needed, both remedies are so effective they autmatically extract needed nutrients from normal daily food and help body to cure farcture naturally, and for pain he can use one dose 4 tablets remedy Mag phos 12x as needed.
Any more help you need?
Dr. Zaheer.
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Mag phos?
This is homeopathic remedy to cure pain, use 4 tablets as needed one dose chew them and these will cure pain.
Any more help you need?
Dr .Zaheer
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
if you can help me I would like to know if there is something I can do to help to clean my body from smoking toxins. I am trying to quit smoking and I want to know if there is something that could help me to clean my lungs, blood and muscles etc . I am feeling too tired and short breathing
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
I also forgot to ask you if you recommend hairomega as an alternative to propecia (finasteride) for hair loss or if you have another suggestion.

Dear customer, kindly give 5 star rating above with current question thread and open new question thread for new issue, this is site requirment and we experts are supposed to follow site rules.

Will appreciate your understanding . Thank you.

Dr. Zaheer.

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
sure. i will proceed doing so. Grateful for your time and consideration.
Thank you so much, after rating current thread post new question and will help at my best.
Dr. Zaheer.
Dr. Zaheer
Dr. Zaheer, Doctor
Dr. Zaheer
Dr. Zaheer
Dr. Zaheer, Doctor