Homeopathy

Homeopathy questions? Ask a homeopath for answers ASAP

How do I treat deep hives? I have deep under the skin hives.

Customer Question
How do I treat...

How do I treat deep hives?

Doctor's Assistant: Have you seen a doctor about this yet? What medications are you taking?

I have deep under the skin hives. How can I treat this without using antihistamines

Doctor's Assistant: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?

No. This is not an allergy. I be been tested non stop

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Homeopathy
My system just produces to many hytomimes
1/9/2018
Homeopathy Expert: Dr. Zaheer, Doctor replied 3 months ago
Dr. Zaheer
Dr. Zaheer, Doctor
Hi there,
Thanks for your question as you mentioned would you like to try homeopathic remedy 100% side effects free and natual to treat and cure deep hives?
If yes then reply me will write you my complete answer.
Dr Zaheer
Thank you
Just in writing is perfect.
Just write to me
Kindly give me 1 to 2 hours time so I can select best homeopathic remedy and write you best possible treatment 100% side effects free and natural
Is that ok?
Dr Zaheer
That’s fine
Thank you very much.
Dr Zaheer

Are you there online?

Are you there online? please reply my answer is ready for you .....

Hi there,

I have studied your question / all provided information and found you can try 100% side effects free and natural homeopathic remedy (Urtica urens 30C) to treat and cure deep hives.

This is our best remedy as seen with clinical practice

If you use remedy as I am going to describe, follow dose and instructions strictly then you will get best results

(Homeopathic remedy)

So arrange homeopathic remedy (Urtica urens 30C)

(How to arrange remedy)

You can arrange remedy from any near homeopathic pharmacy and you can also order remedy online.

Did you noted above information? So I would be able to write you dose schedules and all needed instructions

Dr Zaheer.

Before we continue further kindly read carefully below lines from site JA……

This is the homeopathic category and this is Dr Zaheer (Doctor of Homeopathic Medical Science) he will review your question and do his best to recommend 100% side effects free and natural best homeopathic medicine / remedy, that you will have to purchase at a local homeopathic store or you can purchase online.

OR

He will provide you all needed information according to your question at his best OK

Kindly note, site JustAnswer is only Question and Answer site and this is not treatment site,

Expert and site JA would not be responsible for treatment outcomes, availability of remedies OR your response to remedies, we do not provide/ sell or offer medicines or remedies, our expert will only answer about homeopathic medicine or remedies OK

Site JA works on the service you have received and whether your question has been answered satisfactorily, not on whether your condition has been cured or remedy is working or not or medicines you received or not,

As per your question our expert will try his best to provide you all needed information to your satisfaction.

After complete answer, if you face any issues follow ups allowed as much needed, and your question thread will remain open even after giving Positive Rating.

Our expert will answer your question at his best, and you are supposed to give Positive Rating, if you got your question answered satisfactorily OK.

Do you agree?

Dear Customer kindly read above and reply me do you agree? So I would be able to write you dose schedules and all needed instructions

Dr. Zaheer.

Dr. Zaheer
Dr. Zaheer
Dr. Zaheer, Doctor