Homeopathy

Homeopathy questions? Ask a homeopath for answers ASAP

What homeopathic remedy for itching skin without any rash.

Customer Question
What homeopathic remedy for...

Doctor's Assistant: Is the condition chronic, or acute?

Chronic - every day and has been going on for a few years. First noticed when out of the shower and now it happens at any time of day.

Doctor's Assistant: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?

No. Have been to an allergist and dermatoligist with no relief.

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Homeopathy
12/27/2017
Homeopathy Expert: Dr. Zaheer, Doctor replied 6 months ago
Dr. Zaheer
Dr. Zaheer, Doctor

Hello! My name is***** to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply momentarily.

Hi there,

I have studied your question / all provided information and found you can try 100% side effects free and natural homeopathic remedy (Dolichos Pruriens 30) to treat itching without any rash

This is the only homeopathic remedy which has mentioned peculiar symptom

If you use remedy as I am going to describe, follow dose and instructions strictly then you will get best results

(Homeopathic remedy)

So arrange homeopathic remedy (Dolichos Pruriens 30)

(How to arrange remedy)

You can arrange remedy from any near homeopathic pharmacy and you can also order remedy online.

Did you noted above information? So I would be able to write you dose schedules and all needed instructions

Dr Zaheer.