Homeopathy

Homeopathy questions? Ask a homeopath for answers ASAP

I had bladder cancer a few years back and was treated with…

Customer Question
I had bladder cancer...

I had bladder cancer a few years back and was treated with chemo and radiation. I elected not to have my bladder and prostate removed (only 48 yo). Not after treatment scar tissue developed in bladder from the radiation block both ureters. Was if thiosinaminum would dissolve the scar tissue in my bladder and what dosage

Doctor's Assistant: Have you experienced any recent physical or emotional illnesses? What medicines (prescription, homeopathic or over-the-counter) have you taken recently?

No illnesses, no homeopathic medicine

Doctor's Assistant: Is the condition chronic, or acute?

Not sure what you mean

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Homeopathy
Answered in 1 minute by:
12/8/2017
Homeopathy Expert: Dr. Zaheer, Doctor replied 7 months ago
Dr. Zaheer
Dr. Zaheer, Doctor

Hello! My name is***** to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply momentarily.

Hi there,

I have studied your question / all provided information and found you can try 100% side effects free and natural homeopathic remedy (Thiosenaminum 30C) to treat and cure SCAR TISSUE AS YOU MENTIONED

AND THIS IS BEST REMEDY as seen with clinical practice

Remedy is Thiosenaminum

And its potency is 30C

If you use remedy as I am going to describe, follow dose and instructions strictly then you will get best results

(Homeopathic remedy)

So arrange homeopathic remedy (Thiosenaminum 30C)

(How to arrange remedy)

You can arrange remedy from any near homeopathic pharmacy and you can also order remedy online.

(Dose instructions)

Dose is under your tongue 3 pellets of remedy and let them dissolve, 3 times a day half an hour after meals.

(Treatment time)

Continue treatment until there are best results and if results, then continue until there are best improvements, and improvements will begin soon, let’s say use remedy regularly for 2 TO 3 MONTHS TIME or as much needed, and you are allowed to use any of your medicines if or as prescribed by your physician.

Read below instructions to have best results of homeopathic medicines.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Here some homeopathic instructions

To take a dose, simply tip 3 pellets or globules straight from the bottle into the lid, or use a clean teaspoon to place under your tongue, without touching them and leave to melt.

You need to avoid brushing your teeth, eating or drinking for thirty minutes either side of taking it as this can antidote the remedy.

For the same reason it is best to avoid any coffee, large quantities of mint or the use of strong smelling substances such as menthol, tea-tree or eucalyptus whilst on a course of homeopathic treatment.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

LET me know if you need more help and if we are done for now …..

You are always more than welcome…….

This question thread will remain open even after rating, and you are allowed to consult anytime OK.

You can also ask questions from me directly by going on the link below,

http://www.justanswer.com/profile.aspx?PF=48436093

Leaving a bonus is certainly appreciated!

Hopefully, my answer helps and I have earned a 5 rating from you today. [This has to be clicked on the rating scale on your page above] A 5 rating specifically allows me to have full credit and continue my accurate service as well as providing follow up to you as needed, and it costs you nothing more. Thanks.

Dr. Zaheer (Doctor of Homeopathic Medical Science)

Any help more you need?

Thanks for reading my answer, as you mentioned I have posted my detailed answer above and provided you all needed information according to your question.

IF you needed more help write me OK

Please write me are you happy with my assistance?

Regards,

Dr. Zaheer.