Homeopathy

Homeopathy questions? Ask a homeopath for answers ASAP

I have a toothache where a tooth broke and I have amalgam…

Customer Question
I have a toothache where...
I have a toothache where a tooth broke and I have amalgam filling broke. I also have another broken one and then another intact but discolored blackened on the edges etc. three and I am afraid of getting ill from replacing them. Is there anything you would recommend as i do not have a holistic dentist near me at all. I'm terrified of the removal getting mercury poisoned.
Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Homeopathy
12/7/2017
Homeopathy Expert: Dr. Zaheer, Doctor replied 4 months ago
Dr. Zaheer
Dr. Zaheer, Doctor

Hello! My name is***** to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply momentarily.

Are you there online?

Welcome back kindly give me only 15 mints time and I will describe best homeopathic remedy to cure your toothache, kindly stay online, and is that OK?

Oh I'm more concerned about the removal of the mercury fillings
I should say the regular protocol they just drill it out and I'm afraid of the vapors coming from the removal process.

You want to remove fillings and do not want mercury to get in your body by their removal , for this purpose you want homeopathy medicine?

If you like to try I will describe homeopathic remedy, due to its use they will remove fillings and mercury will not get in your body, IS THAT OK?

Kindly give me 15 mints time and stay online

I'm needing my mercury fillings out and don't want mercury vapor or anything mercury to get into my body. Im very afraid of mercury poisoning or mercury connection problems. I also am not sure what type of composite they will use and fear BPA as well.

Thank you, ***** ***** 10 mints time,

and will provide you all needed information, my remedy will not only extract mercury from your body but will also save you from any next inhalation of mercury vapors OK

means it will save you 100%

I am back, just completed my case study

are you there online?

Sure

As you mentioned if you had your mercury filling then mercury is already in your system , you need to dissolve it

Are you USING PC or cell phone to use site JA?

PC
I had the mercury fillings placed in my teeth when I was a little girl. They are 28 years old. Thats how long they have been in there.
However i still have four two of which are broken, one is hurting, the third is discolored, and the fourth is a tiny spec.

Thanks for more info

As you mentioned if you had your mercury filling then mercury is already in your system, you need to dissolve it

SO your dentist will remove fillings by conventional way and if you use homeopathic remedy then 100% it will cure you of mercury poisoning and also save your body from any next entrance of mercury in your body

Now I am going to write you detailed answer, homeopathy remedy name, potency, dose schedules and all needed instructions, are you ready

I'm ready, but I'd like to know what the conventional way of removing is different from holistic or safer way of removing as well?

OK , I think holistic way would be much better .

but I think it would difficult to find holistic dentist

so let your dentist remove them by any way they can remove it

and if you use homeopathic medicine, then not only 100% it will cure you of mercury poisoning and also save your body from any next entrance of mercury in your body and also cure toothache OK,

Just give 2 mints time and I am writing my answer and will be posting its first part for you

Ok

Thank you now kindly stay online until I complete my answer and reply me when you are supposed to reply OK, now I am going to answer you OK

Dr Zaheer.

Hi there,

I have studied your question / all provided information and found you can try 100% side effects free and natural homeopathic remedy (Mercurius Solubilis 200C) to treat and cure mercury poisoning and remedy will also save you from any next mercury entrance in your body

This homeopathic medicine is triple action medicine, it will dissolve all mercury poisoning from your body, it will save you from any next poisoning and it will also cure your toothache and one more points it will save you from any tooth infection.

So best of the best and 100% side effects free and natural.

If you use remedy as I am going to describe, follow dose and instructions strictly then you will get best results

(Homeopathic remedy)

So arrange homeopathic remedy (Mercurius Solubilis 200C)

(How to arrange remedy)

You can arrange remedy from any near homeopathic pharmacy and you can also order remedy online.

Did you noted above information? So I would be able to write you dose schedules and all needed instructions

Dr Zaheer.

I see the reply Yes.However I'd like to know how to remove the fillings safely.

The only way your dentist can provide you to remove by drilling,

Just ask him OR her to put suction pipe in your mouth while drilling, by doing so it will suck out all mercury fumes very effectively,

Does this make sense?

Are you busy? kindly read above and reply

and also dentist can use a rubber instrument while removing so filling debris will not fall into your mouth

Does that make sense?

kindly read above and reply

I'm just very confused by the ones that provide alternate air or not, and if they don't if I will be exposed to mercury vapors?

YOU are very correct, and I think your dentist will provide you with suction and also some rubber instrument, just ask your dentist to provide, and they will do it for you.

and if they don't ........

and if there even a slight ingestion of mercury remains as not expected then my remedy will be there to save you 100%

Any more question or you want me to proceed with my answer?

AND one more point my described remedy will also help to restore teeth color to its original,

Main issue you can find many ways OR methods for a safe filling, but still the mercury present in your body needs an extraction.

Reply me and will write you dose schedule and needed instructions so you would be able to use remedy and get 100% safety / CURE from existent mercury and any post filling exposure to mercury

I am waiting for your reply,

Dr. Zaheer.

Do you still need help if yes, kindly read above and reply me OK

Dr. Zaheer.

Dr. Zaheer
Dr. Zaheer
Dr. Zaheer, Doctor