Homeopathy

Homeopathy questions? Ask a homeopath for answers ASAP

Zaheer, Actually my brother in law is diagnosed with

Customer Question
hi Dr. Zaheer, Actually my brother...
hi Dr. Zaheer,
Actually my brother in law is diagnosed with aplastic anaemia and paroxymal nocturnal hawmoglobinuria. Doctor told aplastic anaemia is stable but pnhbis creating problem as red blood cells are going down every month. She suggested if it will be like this. he will have to go for blood transfusion. can you please help us? Please let us know how we can contact you?
thankyou
Regards,
nancy
Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Homeopathy
12/1/2017
Homeopathy Expert: Dr. Zaheer, Doctor replied 4 months ago
Dr. Zaheer
Dr. Zaheer, Doctor

Hello! My name is***** to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply momentarily.

And I am going to study and need 1 to 2 hours time and will reply how we can proceed OK

Regards,

Dr. Zaheer.

Hi there,

I just completed my study as there are many remedies which can be used for his medical conditions, so I am going to eliminate remedies and select best remedies for him, after some work here I will offer you premium service and if you accept then I will call at YOUR cell or phone and will describe all treatment details OK

Let me know are YOU ready? so I would be able to write you mind symptoms analysis

Reply me,

Dr Zaheer.

Hello there,

Kinldy read above and reply me, I have prepared my first step his mind symptoms analysis and I want to send it to you, ARE YOU READY please reply

Dr Zaheer.

Dr. Zaheer
Dr. Zaheer
Dr. Zaheer, Doctor