Homeopathy

Homeopathy questions? Ask a homeopath for answers ASAP

List the name of a homeopathic supplement that will stop the…

Customer Question
List the name of a...
List the name of a homeopathic supplement that will stop the uncontrolled movement of a persons feet
Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Homeopathy
11/28/2017
Homeopathy Expert: Dr. Zaheer, Doctor replied 6 months ago
Dr. Zaheer
Dr. Zaheer, Doctor

Hello! My name is***** to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply momentarily.

Are you there online?

Hi there,

It seems you got offline, read my answer below….

I have studied your question / all provided information and found you can try 100% side effects free and natural homeopathic remedies (Zincum Metallicum 30C and Kali Phosphoricum 12X) to treat and cure uncontrolled movements of feet

These two remedies are our best remedies as seen with clinical practice.

And here list of remedies but my described remedies would be the best

Zincum Metallicum, Kali Phosphoricum, Rhus Tox, Stramonium, Natrum Mur, Tarantula, Agaricus, Baryta crab, Carbo veg, fluoric acid, Natrum Carb, oxalic acid, Silicea, Sulphur

If you use remedy as I am going to describe, follow dose and instructions strictly then you will get best results

(Homeopathic remedies)

So arrange homeopathic remedies (Zincum Metallicum 30C and Kali Phosphoricum 12X)

(How to arrange remedies)

You can arrange remedies from any near homeopathic pharmacy and you can also order remedies online.

Would you like to try my described remedies? if YES, then reply me and I will write you dose schedules and all needed instructions OK.

Dr. Zaheer.

Kindly read first part of my answer above

Dr. Zaheer