Homeopathy

Homeopathy questions? Ask a homeopath for answers ASAP

It's regarding a child who has constipation, he finds it…

Customer Question
It's regarding a child...

It's regarding a child who has constipation, he finds it very hard and it won't come out easily. He struggles for quite some time. He is 5 years old. Could you suggest a homeopathy medicine. We have been using Miralux, but not helping him much..

Doctor's Assistant: Is the condition chronic, or acute?

It's chronic... he has been taking milk more often than required.. could be one of the reason for this and also may be genetic...

Doctor's Assistant: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?

Or else, he has good health... Bowl movement is the toughest one for him... or else he has good health..

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Homeopathy
10/5/2017
Homeopathy Expert: Dr. Zaheer, Doctor replied 10 months ago
Dr. Zaheer
Dr. Zaheer, Doctor

Hello! My name is***** to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply momentarily.

Kinldy become online and reply me. Dr Zaheer.

This is first part of my answer, remedy name, its potency and introduction…

Hi there,

I have studied your question / all provided information and found you can try 100% side effects free and natural homeopathic remedy (Alumina 30C) to treat and cure your child from constipation as you mentioned

This is our best homeopathic remedy when there is history as you mentioned (he has been taking milk more often than required) it could be cause of his constipation

If you use remedy as I am going to describe and follow dose and I instructions strictly then you will get best results

(Homeopathic remedy)

So arrange homeopathic remedy (Alumina 30C)

(How to arrange remedy)

You can arrange remedy from any near homeopathic pharmacy and you can also order remedy online.

If you want to try my described remedy then reply me

and I will write you 2nd part of my answer dose schedules and all needed instructions OK

I am waiting for your reply,

Dr Zaheer.

Kindly read above first part of my answer,

it seems you got busy or you got offline, when you become online and read my answer then reply me and I will write you 2nd part of my Answer OK.

Dr Zaheer.