Homeopathy

Homeopathy Questions? Ask a Homeopath for Answers ASAP

Homeopathy

The description of nature mur fits me to a t. I need to lose

The description of nature mur...
The description of nature mur fits me to a t. I need to lose 40 lbs. How much and what strength should I take?
JA: Have you experienced any recent physical or emotional illnesses? What medicines (prescription, homeopathic or over-the-counter) have you taken recently?
Customer: I have a background of traumatic childhood abuse. I am 62. I have fibromyalgia and rosacea. I do not take any prescription or other meds.
JA: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?
Customer: I have gained and lost hundreds of pounds. I am compassionate, kind, and very sensitive emotionally.
9/20/2017
Dr. Zaheer
Dr. Zaheer, Doctor

Hello! My name is***** to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply momentarily.

Are you there online?

Thanks for your question, I am Dr Zaheer (Doctor of homeopathic medical science) and I would like to help you at my best.

AS you mentioned I have studied all provided information and I would say you should try homeopathic remedy Natrum Mur as it fits your personality

so this is the best remedy for you at this time and it will certainly give cure with your mentioned issues

Kinldy become online and reply me so I would be able to write you dose schedules and all needed instructions

waiting for your reply,

Dr Zaheer.

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
I'm waiting for dosage information from you.

Before we continue……

This is the homeopathic category and I am Dr Zaheer, I will review your question and do my best to recommend 100% side effects free and natural, best homeopathic medicine / remedy that you will have to purchase at a local homeopathic store or you can purchase online.

Kindly note, site JustAnswer is only Question and Answer site and this is not treatment site,

Expert and site would not be responsible for treatment outcomes, availability of remedies OR your response to remedies, we do not provide/ sell or offer medicines or remedies, our expert only answer about homeopathic medicine or remedies OK

Site works on the service you have received and whether your question has been answered satisfactorily, not on whether your condition has been cured or remedy is working or not or medicines you received or not,

As per your question our expert will try his best to provide you all needed information to your satisfaction.

After complete answer, if you face any issues follow ups allowed as much needed, and your question thread will remain open even after giving Positive Rating.

Our expert will answer your question at his best, and you are supposed to give Positive Rating, if you got your question answered satisfactorily OK.

Do we agree?

Thank you so much ………

YOUR REMEDY IS

NATRUM MUR 30C

Potency would be 30C

(Dose instructions)

Dose is under your tongue 3 pellets of remedy Natrum Mur 30C and let them dissolve, 3 times a day half an hour after meals.

(Treatment time)

Continue treatment until there are best results and if results, then continue until there are best improvements, and improvements will begin soon, let’s say use remedy regularly for couple of months time or as much needed, and you are allowed to use any of your medicines if or as prescribed by your physician.

Read below instructions to have best results of homeopathic medicines.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Here some homeopathic instructions

To take a dose, simply tip 3 pellets or globules straight from the bottle into the lid, or use a clean teaspoon to place under your tongue, without touching them and leave to melt.

You need to avoid brushing your teeth, eating or drinking for thirty minutes either side of taking it as this can antidote the remedy.

For the same reason it is best to avoid any coffee, large quantities of mint or the use of strong smelling substances such as menthol, tea-tree or eucalyptus whilst on a course of homeopathic treatment.

Read my answer above AND .....

Now my answer is complete for you, please let me know if you have any questions related to my answer and I would like to help you as much needed.

Dr Zaheer.

You are always more than welcome…….

I have answered your question and all quires at my best……….

Please leave a POSITIVE rating by clicking on the stars above; hopefully 5 Star Rating,

as we agreed in the start of our conversation.

Until you do Rating, I am not compensated for my time.

We get paid only after positive Rating and you will be not charged again or any more for giving Rating;

Leaving a bonus is certainly appreciated!

You can continue to ask follow-up questions even after the POSITIVE rating, this question thread will remain open.

You can also ask questions from me directly by going on the link below,

http://www.justanswer.com/profile.aspx?PF=48436093

Dr Zaheer (Doctor of Homeopathic Medical Science)

Dr. Zaheer
Dr. Zaheer, Doctor

Thank you so much for your kindness and understanding……..

You are subscription customer and you are allowed to (open new question threads) ask free questions and give Positive Ratings, site will not charge you single Penny during 30 days time of your subscription, so ask me questions about yourself, friends and family and I will help as much needed OK,

Open new question thread by click on the ASK QUESTION box at the main page and I will answer ASAP OK

OR

You can also ask for me NOW by going on the link

Dr Zaheer.

Dr. Zaheer
Dr. Zaheer
Dr. Zaheer, Doctor