Homeopathy

Homeopathy Questions? Ask a Homeopath for Answers ASAP

Homeopathy

Many years ago I was told to take Phosphorus as my

Many years ago I...

Many years ago I was told to take Phosphorus as my constitutional remedy once per year.. I recently recovered from acute bronchitis I had in August. I was told about 3 weeks ago that my lungs are completely clear now. I am experiencing some shortness of breath, mild. I have COPD..never smoked. Also nasal congestion. I thought this may be a good time to take my yearly dose as the Homeopath prescribed for me at the age of 31, as it took care of a severe viral pneumonia in about 3 days, when I was about 7 mos. pregnant, 30 yrs ago.

Doctor's Assistant: Have you experienced any recent physical or emotional illnesses? What medicines (prescription, homeopathic or over-the-counter) have you taken recently?

This Summer I had acute bronchitis. I was put on penicllin VK first for tooth infection then developed sore throat/bronchitis so took Zithromax Z-pak, and had two short courses of Prednisone. I have been clear of those drugs for a few wks. Also took Albuterol Sulfate neb. which I still take a fews puffs per day if weather is humid. I just began an inhaled steroid inhaler twice per day because of very humid warm weather. I only am seeking instruction on how to take constitutional remedy, as I am not in a health crisis. Just doing maintenance, as was recommended...

Doctor's Assistant: How long have you been dealing with this? Do you have a cough?

Was diagnosed with Emphsyema in upper lungs about 10 yrs ago...long history of asthma, bronchitis from childhood, and adult years pneumonia several times.. No cough

Doctor's Assistant: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?

Recovered from severe cough..

9/19/2017
Dr. Zaheer
Dr. Zaheer, Doctor
Hi there ,
Thanks for your question , I am going to study your case, will study every aspect and answer you, with in next 6 to 7 hours time.
Regards,
Dr Zaheer.
Ok..ty. , ..forgot to say I have never taken the constitutional remedy but would like to begin..I just purchased Phosphorus 30c which was recommended as Constitutional 30 yrs ago (after recovering from very severe cough/pneumonia in 3 days) I would like to try it yearly as prescribe for maintenance, but do not know how, or if I have the right strength of 30c..? I would also like a remedy to increase lung strength that I could take on occaision. I also have Osteopenia, Low bone density in neck of Femur (hip), and Scoliosis mid- back and neck..Osteoarthritis in spine. I am 61 yrs of age, moderately active, walk, yoga stretches, mild yoga/dance, some meditation, only organic foods, no meat, very little eggs, organic dairy, raw milk when available. Take a few supplements and Super Greens intermittent. Gluten-free.

Hi there,

Thanks you so much for your understanding, I have completed my case study.

Now i can answer you , kinldy become online

waiting for your reply,

Dr Zaheer.

Hi there,

It seems you got offline kindly read my answers ……

Here my answers for your every question below…

Forgot to say I have never taken the constitutional remedy but would like to begin. I just purchased Phosphorus 30c which was recommended as Constitutional 30 yrs ago (after recovering from very severe cough/pneumonia in 3 days) I would like to try it yearly as prescribe for maintenance, but do not know how, or if I have the right strength of 30c..?

You are supposed to use Phosphorus 200C

Remedy is very deep acting remedy and can not be used below 30C otherwise produces aggravation

SO ONE DOSE 3 pellets under your tongue 200C half an hour after lunch only one dose and next dose after year time

I would also like a remedy to increase lung strength that I could take on occasion.

Remedy is Bryonia Alba 30C

One dose 3 pellets under your tongue 3 times a day half an hour BEFORE meals for ONLY two days time.

I also have Osteopenia, Low bone density in neck of Femur (hip), and Scoliosis mid- back and neck..Osteoarthritis in spine. I am 61 yrs of age, moderately active, walk, yoga stretches, mild yoga/dance, some meditation, only organic foods, no meat, very little eggs, and organic dairy, raw milk when available. Take a few supplements and Super Greens intermittent. Gluten-free.

Remedy is Calc Phos 6X

Dose is 4 tablets under your tongue 3 times day half an hour AFTER meals, USE until there are best results

And you are doing great with food and other things, very nice…..

Any help more you need please write me….

Dr Zaheer.

I am online now, and am reading your above reply.

Thank you so much my answers are above read and let me know if I can help more?

Dr Zaheer.

Thanks for recommendations. I do not eat regular meals, only eat when hungry usually small meals/healthy snacks. Timing may be difficult..what if I took remedy one or two hrs before eating? How best to space the thrice daily remedies? Are you saying take on empty stomach? This I know about when taking them. What about drinking water near times of taking them? I sometimes think I may be getting too much Calcium and Phosphorus from dairy foods and not enough Magnesium. Is Calc/Phos best in that case? Thankyou.

Kinldy stay online I am going to answer your followup questions now

You are very welcome,

as you mentioned read my answer below.....

I do not eat regular meals, only eat when hungry usually small meals/healthy snacks. Timing may be difficult..what if I took remedy one or two hrs before eating? How best to space the thrice daily remedies?

Yes you are allowed to use 1 or 2 hours before eating and one dose every 4 hourly would be the best

Are you saying take on empty stomach? This I know about when taking them.

if you use remedies on empty stomach it would be best but you can also use 30 mints after eating no issues

What about drinking water near times of taking them?

You are allowed to drink water any time no issues

I sometimes think I may be getting too much Calcium and Phosphorus from dairy foods and not enough Magnesium. Is Calc/Phos best in that case?

Yes still Calc phos remains the best and it will help your body to assimilate calcium, phosphorous and Magnesium naturally.

Any question more?

Dr Zaheer.

Kindly read my answers above.

Any question more?

Dr Zaheer.

Thanks for your reply..I am looking forward to seeing the improvements after I begin the treatments. For another consultation for my daughter would we be able to request you to answer?

You ARE WELCOME ALWAYS,

Yes you will see results very soon.

For your daughter open new question thread and write this question is for Dr Zaheer.

I have answered your question and all quires at my best……….

Please leave a POSITIVE rating by clicking on the stars above; hopefully 5 Star Rating,

as we agreed in the start of our conversation.

Until you do Rating, I am not compensated for my time.

We get paid only after positive Rating and you will be not charged again or any more for giving Rating;

Leaving a bonus is certainly appreciated!

You can continue to ask follow-up questions even after the POSITIVE rating, this question thread will remain open.

You can also ask questions from me directly by going on the link below,

http://www.justanswer.com/profile.aspx?PF=48436093

Dr Zaheer (Doctor of Homeopathic Medical Science)

Dr. Zaheer
Dr. Zaheer, Doctor

Thank you so much for your kindness and understanding

Blessings and Light!

Dr Zaheer.

NOW......

You are subscription customer and you are allowed to (open new question threads) ask free questions and give Positive Ratings, site will not charge you single Penny during 30 days time of your subscription, so ask me questions about yourself, friends and family and I will help as much needed OK,

Open new question thread by click on the ASK QUESTION box at the main page and I will answer ASAP OK

OR

You can also ask for me NOW by going on the link

Dr Zaheer.

.

Dr. Zaheer
Dr. Zaheer
Dr. Zaheer, Doctor