Homeopathy

Homeopathy Questions? Ask a Homeopath for Answers ASAP

Homeopathy

Today is the beginning of my 4th week of pain from severe

Customer Question
muscle spasms, coming from the...
Today is the beginning of my 4th week of pain from severe muscle spasms, coming from the neck, attaching to those muscles on top, around and under the clavicle. I can no longer lift my left arm above horizontal. A couple of powerful medications were ordered, but they hardly touch the pain and disrupt my entire body physiology, including appetite etc. It will be another week before I can see the Orthopedic Dr. I am supposed to see, and I really don't think he will be the answer anyway! What can you suggest?
JA: How long have you been dealing with the neck pain? Are you experiencing any numbness or tingling?
Customer: This is now the 4th week. No, no numbness or tingling.
JA: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?
Customer: I spent last Friday in the local hospital being checked for everything else, especially my heart because that morning I got very faint while waiting to see a pain specialist, and they sent me to the E.R.
Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Homeopathy
9/18/2017
Homeopathy Expert: Dr. Zaheer, Doctor replied 2 months ago
Dr. Zaheer
Dr. Zaheer, Doctor

Hello! My name is***** to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply momentarily.

HI

Hi There,

I am studying your case and I will answer you with in 30 minutes time OK

Dr Zaheer.

Hi there,

Thanks for your question, I am Dr Zaheer (Doctor of homeopathic medical science) and I would like to help you at my best.

Kindly reply me would you like to treat and cure your present pain as you mentioned with help of 100% side effects free and natural homeopathic medicine / remedy? And it is very effective

Do you have any homeopathic pharmacy or store near your area so you can arrange remedy/ medicine easily?

After your reply I will answer your remedy / medicine with all needed instructions.

Regards,

Dr Zaheer.

Hi there,

I am Dr Zaheer (Doctor of homeopathic medical science) and I can help you by describing best homeopathic medicines / remedies

Kindly read my first part of my answer below……..

I have studied your question / all provided information and found you can try 100% side effects free and natural homeopathic remedies (Chamomilla 200C, Cuprum Metallicum 30C) to treat and cure YOUR PRESENT CONDITION as you mentioned (severe muscle spasms, coming from the neck, attaching to those muscles on top, around and under the clavicle. I can no longer lift my left arm above horizontal.)

If you use remedies as I am going to describe and follow dose and instructions strictly then you will get best results

Remedy Chamomilla 200C is our best remedy when there is no pain relief even after use of strong pain killers; this is the remedy which can relieve severe pains

Remedy Cuprum Metallicum 30C is the remedy when there is severe muscular spasms so these are Best of the best remedies for you, according to your needs, and you can try them with full confidence.

(Homeopathic remedies)

So arrange homeopathic remedies (Chamomilla 200C, Cuprum Metallicum 30C)

(How to arrange remedies)

You can arrange remedies from any near homeopathic pharmacy and you can also order remedy online.

If you agree to try my described homeopathic medicines / remedies then reply me, and I will write you 2nd part of my answer dose schedules, and all needed instructions.

Waiting for your reply,

Dr Zaheer.

Dr. Zaheer
Dr. Zaheer
Dr. Zaheer, Doctor