Homeopathy

Homeopathy questions? Ask a homeopath for answers ASAP

I have read about pain medication called EJP Supplement i…

Customer Question
I have read about...

I have read about pain medication called EJP Supplement i had a spine operation 4 years ago since then I have trendelanburg gait with nerve pain in leg and anus.I've tried just about everything from acupuncture also

Doctor's Assistant: What seems to make the symptoms worse or better? Have you noticed any swelling?

My butt is on fire and left leg has numbness and gremlins running around. Pain allows me to sleep, Amen, when younger I played a lot of golf. Read recently Tiger Woods had 4 spine surgeries and still not resolved healthy

Doctor's Assistant: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?

No, just looking for better health and less pain, Medications I only take 30 mg of Armour for thyroid Marty

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Homeopathy
Answered in 1 minute by:
9/10/2017
Homeopathy Expert: DrRussMD, Practice Director replied 8 months ago
DrRussMD, Practice Director

Hi.
Welcome to just answer. Thanks for using our services.

What is your question exactly:

Just use reply

Please list the ingredients of your supplement

PLEASE CANCEL MY ORDER I WAS ORDERING YOUR SUPPLEMENT THAT WOULD HEAL MY PAIN FROM A SPINE OPERATION FOUR YEARS AGO. I HAVE TRIED ACUPUNCTURE AND MASSAGE WITH NO HELP.THOUGHT YOUR EJP SUPPLEMENT WOULD HEAL MY PAIN. INSTEAD YOU ARE ASKING ME FOR MY INGREDIENTS, SOMETHING WRONG WITH THIS CONVERSATION.

I believe you are on the wrong web site.

We answer question here.

I will opt out and inform the site moderator.

Dr. Zaheer
Dr. Zaheer
Dr. Zaheer, Doctor