Doctor John MD
Doctor John MD, Doctor (MD)
Experience:  Medical Physician
98629655

I have been taking 10 drops 3 times a day of Homeopathic

Customer Question

I have been taking 10 drops 3 times a day of
Homeopathic testosterone I am 60 years old and have been this for 2 mon the how long do I take this do I have have rest period of about a month or what would really appreciate your help and guidance thank you
JA: Is the condition chronic, or acute?
Customer: Not sure of your question
JA: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?
Customer: No
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Homeopathy
Expert:  Doctor John MD replied 1 month ago.

Hello and welcome to JustAnswer.com

This is Dr. John and I will be helping you today.

I will be reviewing your question and will respond shortly.

I may need to ask a few more questions in order to best serve you.

Thank you for your patience.

Answers here are for education and information only.

Hello and welcome to JustAnswer.com

Thank you for your patience.

I do have a few more questions:

Are you taking the homeopathic testosterone under the direction of a doctor?
Have you had any blood work done for testosterone levels?

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
No I have not its just that I have a homeopathic book and it's day for a sluggish sex drive take homeopathic testosterone I have been taking it for 2 months and sometimes it works and sometimes it doesn't I just want to know if I you need to stop and give my body a rest can you tell me how I should be taking it and for how long and how much the body should rest thank you

Its difficult to comment on homeopathy from a western medical perspective since the dilution done in homeopathy solutions means that there is very very very small amounts of the chemical in the solution. From a western medicine perspective, there is no scientific research that proves that method works.

The other issue is that in the US, homeopathy and other supplements are not regulated by the FDA, so they don't undergo the same testing and purity requirements .

For instance, 200 mg tablet of ibuprofen has to have between 199.9 mg to 200.1 mg of ibuprofen in it if tested by the FDA, or there are fines).

There can also be a wide range of medical conditions that may be causing your low libido - diabetes, high blood pressure, thyroid disease, etc.

My suggestion would be to see your regular doctor to get an evaluation and testing to see why you have the low libido and then they can help direct you to the proper treatment.

Did my response fully answer your question?

If so, I would like to thank you for your question and I hope you found my answer informative and helpful.

Please remember to leave a rating by clicking the series of 5 stars at the top of the screen.

The experts here at JustAnswer only get credit for the answer once you leave a rating for us.

You can also add a bonus if you were extremely happy with our service today.

You can always return and ask follow up questions if needed.

- Dr John.

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
This response did not answer my question I asked for a homeopathic doctor and you gave me a regular doctor so no I am not satisfied because my question was never answered