Homeopathy

Homeopathy questions? Ask a homeopath for answers ASAP

FROM SPERMATORRHEA AND HYPERSEXUALITY, ANY CURE IN

Customer Question
I AM SUFFERING FROM...

I AM SUFFERING FROM SPERMATORRHEA AND HYPERSEXUALITY, ANY CURE IN HOMEOPATHY

Doctor's Assistant: Is the condition chronic, or acute?

CRONIC

Doctor's Assistant: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?

PATIENT OF DIABETIC FOR 25 YEARS, TAKING DIABETIC MED

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Homeopathy
9/8/2017
Homeopathy Expert: Dr. Zaheer, Doctor replied 8 months ago
Dr. Zaheer
Dr. Zaheer, Doctor

Hello! My name is***** to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply momentarily.

Hi there,

Thanks for your question, I am Dr Zaheer (Doctor Of Homeopathic Medical Science) and I would like to help you at my best.

YES we got best homeopathic medicine to treat and cure SPERMATORRHEA AND HYPERSEXUALITY, and medicine / remedy will ALSO help with your diabetes , one remedy dual action remedy.

Kindly become online and I will answer your remedy name , dose schedules and all needed instructions. let me know when you become online ...

I am waiting for your reply,

Dr Zaheer.

Dr. Zaheer
Dr. Zaheer
Dr. Zaheer, Doctor