Dr. Zaheer
Dr. Zaheer, Doctor
Experience:  Homeopathic doctor of medicine with 18 years of clinical practice,3 times gold medalist.
48436093

I am having hot flashes from menopause, how do I take sepia?

Customer Question

JA: Have you experienced any recent physical or emotional illnesses? What medicines (prescription, homeopathic or over-the-counter) have you taken recently?
Customer: Sepia 200C, and worked but I am afraid because I do not know anything about homeopathic medicine
JA: Is the condition chronic, or acute?
Customer: Chronic
JA: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?
Customer: I have Lupus, and really help with the pain and stress
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Homeopathy
Expert:  Dr. Zaheer replied 1 month ago.

Hello! My name is***** to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply momentarily.

Hi there,

Thanks for your question, I am Dr Zaheer (Doctor of homeopathic medical science) and I would like to help you at my best.

Are you there online? pl reply I am ready to answer you

Regards,

Dr Zaheer.

Hi there,

I was waiting for your reply since one mint after you posted your question and I replied after one mint time only, please take your time, and let me know would you need accurate dose schedule to use Sepia 200C and any thing else you need to know?

Please write me, my answer is ready and after your reply I will post and you can read as easy for you.

Waiting for your reply,

Dr Zaheer.

Hi there,

please write me, my answer is ready and after your reply I will post and you can read as easy for you.

Waiting for your reply,

Dr Zaheer.

Hi there,

Please take your time, and let me know would you need ONLY accurate dose schedule to use Sepia 200C and any thing else you need to know Pl WRITE ME ?

I will also write you all needed instructions and KINDLY let me know if you want to know any more about remedies ? SO I can help you as much needed.

I will write my detailed answer after your reply OK

Dr Zaheer.

Hi there,

I think you are busy and there is no reply from your side, here info you need …..

As you mentioned with your question it seems remedy Sepia 200C working for you , it will not cure hot flashes but also help to cure lupus and any other symptoms, remedy only works if is very correct remedy, SO IT IS VERY IMPROTANT to dose remedy very accurately ……

Here your dose schedule,

3 pellets of remedy under your tongue at day first half an hour after any meal and next dose would be after 7 days time (one dose every 7 days after) until you get cured

Read below instructions to have best results of homeopathic medicines.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Here some homeopathic instructions…

To take a dose, simply tip 3 pellets or globules straight from the bottle into the lid, or use a clean teaspoon to place under your tongue, without touching them and leave to melt.

You need to avoid brushing your teeth, eating or drinking for thirty minutes either side of taking it as this can antidote the remedy.

For the same reason it is best to avoid any coffee, large quantities of mint or the use of strong smelling substances such as menthol, tea-tree or eucalyptus whilst on a course of homeopathic treatment.

Let me know if you have any questions related to my answer and if we are done …..

You are always more than welcome…….

I have answered your question and all quires at my best……….

Please leave a POSITIVE rating by clicking on the stars above; hopefully 5 Star Rating,

as we agreed in the start of our conversation.

Until you do Rating, I am not compensated for my time.

We get paid only after positive Rating and you will be not charged again or any more for giving Rating;

Leaving a bonus is certainly appreciated!

You can continue to ask follow-up questions even after the POSITIVE rating, this question thread will remain open.

You can also ask questions from me directly by going on the link below,

http://www.justanswer.com/profile.aspx?PF=48436093

Dr Zaheer (Doctor of Homeopathic Medical Science)