Dr. Zaheer
Dr. Zaheer, Doctor
Experience:  Homeopathic doctor of medicine with 18 years of clinical practice,3 times gold medalist.
48436093

I am suffering from ocd..i have used homepathy in the past

Customer Question

Hello sir...i am suffering from ocd..i have used homepathy in the past and it worked wonders and i just came to a min dose of ssri..but i stopped taking ssri for 2 mnths because i thought symptoms wouldnt return..it relapsed very severly and now i am again on a very high dose of ssri..feeling very depressed...i am still using homeopathy but its not working as before..i am really scared that it stopped working totally for me...kindly help
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Homeopathy
Expert:  Dr. Zaheer replied 1 month ago.

Hello! My name is***** to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply momentarily.

Hi there,

Thanks for your question, I am Dr Zaheer (Doctor of homeopathic medical science) and I would like to help you at my best.

Some times it happens that remedies do not work again, as you are with very high doses of ssri, now you are homeopathy buy yourself or again your previous homeopath is prescribing remedies for you?

Dr Zaheer.

Sorry for typo ,,doses and now you are using homeopathy by

Please reply I am waiting, use reply to expert below...

I think you are busy and would not be able to chat, it is necessary so I would be able to help you, I need info from your side and then I CAN HELP you accordingly,

here needed info....

1. You are now using homeopathic remedies by yourself or again your previous homeopath is prescribing and remedies are not working?

2. You are using previous prescribed remedies?

3. Did you consulted your previous homeopath again?

4. Are you using remedies form new homeopath?

5. Did your present homeopath took your case and symptoms again? and then prescribed remedies?

6. Did you let know your homeopath, now remedies are not working and what he OR she said to you.

Kindly provide need information and I will let you know why remedies are now not working for you, please take your time .....

Dr Zaheer.

Hi there,

Thanks for your reply.... as you mentioned

(As i felt i was not satisfied with present doctor i went to another homeopathic doctor ..he took detailed history and prescribed but it did not give me much effect inspite of using for one year..i again went back to old doctor and started using again..its been six mnths now i am very much depressed that its not working as before..dont know what went wrong i am really worried...still on high dose of conventional medicine kindly help..does homeopathy stop working after prolonged used...really tensed)

It seems new homeopath would not be able to prescribe accurate remedies according to homeopathic laws, and then you consulted old homeopath here he can act better but you used in accurate remedies from new homeopath that why OLD homeopath still would not be able to help very well.

As in homeopathy if remedies were not accurately prescribed then human body will not take effects of next accurate remedies by experienced homeopath for some time.

Here I would consult only old homeopath and let know him all the situation and I am so hopeful he would be able to take the case and prescribe best possible remedies, and after some time lets says one or two months time or even less time again remedies will start working for you

Well know saying between homeopaths *(homeopathy never fails, only homeopath fails) so remedies are still effective you need only very experienced homeopath and I would say your old homeopath would be the best

Any help more you need kinldy write me OK

Dr Zaheer.

Hi there,

AND IF easy talk to your homeopath and if he allows use one dose SULFER 200C and again use his prescribed remedies, by doing this remedies will start working again

Dr Zaheer.

I am here online read above my answer.

Dr Zaheer.

Thank you for your understanding, please write me if you want to discuss more or any help more you need

Dr Zaheer.

Any more help you need and are you happy with my assistance?

I have good news for you if you like I can write you link for Dr Jawahar shah , he is Indian homeopath and now would 2nd best homeopath, IF YOU LIKE you can consult him and I am sure that he will take the case and help you very well. PL REPLY

Kinldy read my last response above and reply...

Dear Nikhila please reply, I CAN understand your situation and worries, kinldy read my answers on laptop or personal computer, so you can easily understand my points.

And only solution to your issue is to consult very experienced homeopath and I will grantee you if you consult , you will be cured, reply and I will write you link to world 2nd best homeopath and you get cured very soon

Here you get your answer that homeopathy is not slow, only homeopath make mistakes in section and remedies would not work, this homeopath is excellent with remedies selection OK

Reply ME ...

Dr Zaheer.

I tried my best to explain , no need to become depressed, homeopathy would not get slow only you need to consult very experienced homeopath

and let me know how can help you? if you want me to describe remedy (would you like to go for private e mail sessions ?

Dr Zaheer.

I will appreciate your positive Rating with this question thread

Regards,

Dr Zaheer.