Homeopathy

Homeopathy questions? Ask a homeopath for answers ASAP

Is there a remedy for scalp psoriasis. She reccomends

Customer Question
Hi. is there a...

Hi. is there a remedy for scalp psoriasis

Doctor's Assistant: Have you seen a doctor about this yet? What medications are you taking?

Yes. She reccomends medications with severe side effects.

Doctor's Assistant: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?

I have asthma and other skin problems. Boil breakouts.

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Homeopathy
Answered in 1 minute by:
8/5/2017
Homeopathy Expert: Dr. Zaheer, Doctor replied 8 months ago
Dr. Zaheer
Dr. Zaheer, Doctor

Hello! My name is***** to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply momentarily.

Hi there,

I have studied your question / all provided information and found you can try 100% side effects free and natural homeopathic remedy (Psorinum 200C) to treat and cure scalp psoriasis,

This is our best homeopathic remedy to treat cure any types of psoriasis, and if you use remedy as I am going to describe and follow dose and instructions strictly, then you will get best results.

And this remedy is wroth tying as other western medicines for psoriasis got severe side effects, so need to use them

and my described remedy 100% side effects free and natural

(Homeopathic remedy)

So arrange homeopathic remedy (Psorinum 200C)

(How to arrange remedy)

You can arrange remedy from any near homeopathic pharmacy and you can also order remedy online.

If you face any issues to get remedy then open link below and buy remedy online OK

https://www.elixirs.com/products.cfm?productcode=S85B

Do you agree to try my described remedy? If yes then reply me and I will write you dose schedules and all needed instructions OK

I am waiting for your reply ......

Dr Zaheer.

Dr. Zaheer
Dr. Zaheer
Dr. Zaheer, Doctor