Dr. Zaheer
Dr. Zaheer, Doctor
Experience:  Homeopathic doctor of medicine with 18 years of clinical practice,3 times gold medalist.
48436093

Is there a remedy for scalp psoriasis. She reccomends

Customer Question

hi. is there a remedy for scalp psoriasis
JA: Have you seen a doctor about this yet? What medications are you taking?
Customer: Yes. She reccomends medications with severe side effects.
JA: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?
Customer: I have asthma and other skin problems. Boil breakouts.
Category: Homeopathy
Expert:  Dr. Zaheer replied 2 months ago.

Hello! My name is***** to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply momentarily.

Hi there,

I have studied your question / all provided information and found you can try 100% side effects free and natural homeopathic remedy (Psorinum 200C) to treat and cure scalp psoriasis,

This is our best homeopathic remedy to treat cure any types of psoriasis, and if you use remedy as I am going to describe and follow dose and instructions strictly, then you will get best results.

And this remedy is wroth tying as other western medicines for psoriasis got severe side effects, so need to use them

and my described remedy 100% side effects free and natural

(Homeopathic remedy)

So arrange homeopathic remedy (Psorinum 200C)

(How to arrange remedy)

You can arrange remedy from any near homeopathic pharmacy and you can also order remedy online.

If you face any issues to get remedy then open link below and buy remedy online OK

https://www.elixirs.com/products.cfm?productcode=S85B

Do you agree to try my described remedy? If yes then reply me and I will write you dose schedules and all needed instructions OK

I am waiting for your reply ......

Dr Zaheer.