Homeopathy

Homeopathy Questions? Ask a Homeopath for Answers ASAP

Homeopathy

I was diagnosed by an MD the I have a fungus on my feet and…

Customer Question
I was diagnosed by...

I was diagnosed by an MD the I have a fungus on my feet and in my throat.

Doctor's Assistant: How severe is this?

It was creeping up on one foot about 2 inches; It did not effect my other foot. He prescribed terbinafine 250 MG tablets for three months,1X a day .

Doctor's Assistant: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?

X dailyI also take montelukast Sod tabs 10 MG for my lungs as I am still smoking. y uk but that is the way it is right now.

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Homeopathy
8/1/2017
Homeopathy Expert: Dr. Zaheer, Doctor replied 6 months ago
Dr. Zaheer
Dr. Zaheer, Doctor

Hello! My name is***** to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply momentarily.

Hi there,

Thanks for your question, I am Dr Zaheer (Doctor of homeopathic medical science) and I would like to help you at my best.

Kindly reply me would you like to treat and cure fungus as you mentioned with help of 100% side effects free and natural homeopathic medicine / remedy? And it is very effective

Do you have any homeopathic pharmacy or store near your area so you can arrange remedy/ medicine easily?

After your reply I will answer your remedy / medicine with all needed instructions.

Regards,

Dr Zaheer.

wE DO HAVE A SORCE FOR MEDICAL MARIWANA ( i CAN'T SPELL IT.
i WANT TO EXIT THIS TRANSACTION i CAN SEE LOCAL md OT HOMEOPATHIC dr. pLEASE CANCEL THIS TRANSACTION!!!!!!
pLEASE CANCEL THIS TRANSACTION!!!!!!

OK, site will contact you soon

Dr Zaheer.

Dr. Zaheer
Dr. Zaheer
Dr. Zaheer, Doctor