Dr. Zaheer
Dr. Zaheer, Doctor
Experience:  Homeopathic doctor of medicine with 18 years of clinical practice,3 times gold medalist.
48436093

What's a homeopathic way to suppress cravings?

Hello! My name is***** to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply momentarily.

Before we continue……

This is the homeopathic category and I am Dr Zaheer, I will review your question and do my best to recommend 100% side effects free and natural, best homeopathic medicine / remedy that you will have to purchase at a local homeopathic store or you can purchase online.

Kindly note, site JustAnswer is only Question and Answer site and this is not treatment site,

Expert and site would not be responsible for treatment outcomes, availability of remedies OR your response to remedies, we do not provide/ sell or offer medicines or remedies, our expert only answer about homeopathic medicine or remedies OK

Site works on the service you have received and whether your question has been answered satisfactorily, not on whether your condition has been cured or remedy is working or not or medicines you received or not,

As per your question our expert will try his best to provide you all needed information to your satisfaction.

After complete answer, if you face any issues follow ups allowed as much needed, and your question thread will remain open even after giving Positive Rating.

Our expert will answer your question at his best, and you are supposed to give Positive Rating, if you got your question answered satisfactorily OK.

Do we agree?

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Ok

Hi there,

Thanks for your reply, now we are supposed to discuss first and then I will answer your homeopathic treatment for cravings, kindly write me in detail about your cravings, as there are many remedies for different type of cravings, and I would like to get all info first OK, and I will help you with much care and sincerity .

Regards,

Dr Zaheer.

Hi there,

Kindly read info request above...

My answer is ready for you , why there is no reply from your side?

pl reply and I will write you my detailed answer OK

Dr Zaheer.

Hi there,

Regards,

Dr Zaheer.

Hello there, would you still need help? if yes please reply OK

Dr Zaheer.

Customer: replied 27 days ago.
Cravings for ice cream, pasta and carbs

Hi there,

Thanks for sending in required info……

I have studied your question / all provided information and found you can try 100% side effects free and natural homeopathic remedy (Calcarea Carb 200C) to treat and cure cravings for Ice cream, pasta and Carbs.

This is the homeopathic medicine which can dissolve cravings for Ice cream, pasta and Carbs.

If you use remedy as I am going to describe and follow dose and instructions strictly then you will get best results.

This is not a temporary acting remedy, this is curative remedy and with its proper use you can cure cravings for Ice cream, pasta and Carbs

(Homeopathic remedy)

So arrange homeopathic remedy (Calcarea Carb 200C)

(How to arrange remedy)

You can arrange remedy from any near homeopathic pharmacy and you can also order remedy online.

Would you like to try my described remedy?

Reply me and I will post my answer for its dose schedule and all needed instructions so you would be able to start treatment easily and effectively

Dr Zaheer.

Customer: replied 27 days ago.
Ok

(Dose instructions)

Dose is under your tongue 3 pellets of remedy and let them dissolve, single dose every 9 days after means one dose every 9 days after

(Treatment time)

Continue treatment until there are best results and if results, then continue until there are best improvements, and improvements will begin soon, let’s say use remedy regularly for 1 or 2 months time or as much needed, and you are allowed to use any of your medicines if or as prescribed by your physician.

Read below instructions to have best results of homeopathic medicines.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Here some homeopathic instructions

To take a dose, simply tip 3 pellets or globules straight from the bottle into the lid, or use a clean teaspoon to place under your tongue, without touching them and leave to melt.

You need to avoid brushing your teeth, eating or drinking for thirty minutes either side of taking it as this can antidote the remedy.

For the same reason it is best to avoid any coffee, large quantities of mint or the use of strong smelling substances such as menthol, tea-tree or eucalyptus whilst on a course of homeopathic treatment.

Now my answer is complete for you, please let me know if you have any questions related to my answer and I would like to help you as much needed.

Dr Zaheer.

Thank you so much for your kindness and understanding……..

You are subscription customer and you are allowed to (open new question threads) ask free questions and give Positive Ratings, site will not charge you single Penny during 30 days time of your subscription, so ask me questions about yourself, friends and family and I will help as much needed OK,

Open new question thread by click on the ASK QUESTION box at the main page and I will answer ASAP OK

OR

You can also ask for me NOW by going on the link

http://www.justanswer.com/profile.aspx?PF=48436093

Dr Zaheer.