Homeopathy

Homeopathy Questions? Ask a Homeopath for Answers ASAP

Homeopathy

This question is only for Dr Zaheer Dr. Zaheer I used

This question is only for...
This question is only for Dr ZaheerHi, Dr. ZaheerI used Stafizagria for 3 days and I had a result, I think and then stopped the remedy.
Now I'd like to ask you can any of my remedies impact the thyroid function? I didn't have my period this month and i'm not sure this is menopause. i'd like also ask you if I can go to dentist because I should do one prosthesis (crown ) wichi lost these days.
Concerning Candida I had one week big vaginal candida aggravation I didn't have from a long time and I think I almost cured with all tipes probiothics and coconut oil ( maybe only symptoms ) I think I had it from one hotel, but how can I have this along with the Mercurius use, does this mean that Mercurius is not effective enough?
Thank you in advance
5/16/2017
Dr. Zaheer
Dr. Zaheer, Doctor

Hello! My name is***** to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply momentarily.

Hi there,

Thanks for questions and thank you so much for your trust, as you mentioned ........

I used Stafizagria for 3 days and I had a result, I think and then stopped the remedy. Now I'd like to ask you can any of my remedies impact the thyroid function?

OK as you mentioned there is no remedy which you are using and can affect your thyroid, remedies were described only for your mentioned issues, and you are using remedies these are not for any work for thyroid OK

I didn't have my period this month and i'm not sure this is menopause.

IT is temporary and you will get your periods soon, no worries during treatment some times it can happen

i'd like also ask you if I can go to dentist because I should do one prosthesis (crown ) wichi lost these days.

yes you are allowed to visit dentist as needed, but remedies will get antidoted, after visit 3 hours time use fresh doses of remedies as easy for you

No issues during treatment with Mecr remedy there can be a flare up and it is part of healing process, keep using Merc as I described you will get cured, its action is late but its action is sure as seen with clinical practice

You are very welcome,

Dr Zaheer.

Any help more you need please write me OK

Dr Zaheer.

Any help more you need for yourself please write me .

Dr Zaheer.

I am here waiting for your reply OK

Dr Zaheer.

Dr. Zaheer
Dr. Zaheer, Doctor
Hi, Dr ZaheerI had today dental intervention and I used Clacarea 1/2 hour after and then I continue as usual, but I don't feel well. As have now at home only 2 pellets Mercurius ( I took yesterday and should take tomorrow, but as you advised I decided to take one more dose today) Can I take 2 pellets Merc Sol 200c and 1 pellet Merc Sol 15C today and tomorrow i'll have one new 200C?
The Calcarea will be 3 doses as usual today after dentist.
Thank you in advance

Hi there,

I had today dental intervention and I used Clacarea 1/2 hour after and then I continue as usual, but I don't feel well.

No worries remedy will take some time

As have now at home only 2 pellets Mercurius ( I took yesterday and should take tomorrow, but as you advised I decided to take one more dose today) Can I take 2 pellets Merc Sol 200c

YES ALLOWED

and 1 pellet Merc Sol 15C today and tomorrow i'll have one new 200C?

No need to use 15C use 200C one dose tomorrow

Very correct

Dr Zaheer.

Hi, Dr ZaheerThank you for your answer! I should go 3-4 times to dentist ( including one teeth removing ) and scare how that will impact my condition, I didn't feel well today after only one caries and the second thing I feel nervouse these days. Should I do something different?
Thank you

Hi there,

You are very welcome,Only issue is with dental work remedies action get antidoted and you are supposed to use new doses after visit, pl don be nervous your expert is here to help and care and just use remedies as I described and every thing will be OK

Dr Zaheer

Thank you, ***** *****does it mean that when I go to the dentist I should use 4 doeses Calc and 2 doses Mercurius ( if this is the day when I take Mercurius) or one dose Mercurius if this is the day I don't take mercurius?
Also I feel candida aggravation, especially when I do some sport and I catch easily cold. Yesteday I had one stomach crisis on work, I felt very bad, I resisted because I drank 3 cups hot water.Thank you in avanceThank you in advance

YOU are always welcome,

does it mean that when I go to the dentist I should use 4 doeses Calc and 2 doses Mercurius ( if this is the day when I take Mercurius) or one dose Mercurius if this is the day I don't take mercurius?

When you visit then use 3 doses per day Calc, means for example if you visit tomorrow by 1 pm you alreday used one dose by morning and after visit just use next two doses by evening and night no need to use extra, and if you visit by early morning then after visit use 3 does per day, morning, evening and night.....

And for Merc if this is the day of Merc, then wait first visit and then use Merc and if you used earlier then visit and use new dose Merc after visit......

Also I feel candida aggravation, especially when I do some sport and I catch easily cold.

Remedy Merc is excellent remedy and after remedy has established its effects (time remedy needs to start its best effects, and it is different time limit for patient to patient) all these issues get dissolved

Yesterday I had one stomach crisis on work, I felt very bad, I resisted because I drank 3 cups hot water.

When ever you feel like this, use one dose Carbo veg 200C any time and every thing will be OK

BEST!

Dr Zaheer.

Thank you Very much, Dr Zaheer!
Sorry I didn't see and respond to your email earlier.Best regards

YOU are always more than welcome,

​Dr Z would like to help you until you get cured forever OK

Best regards!

Dr Zaheer.

Hi, Dr ZaheerI had some dental visits and yesterday tooth extraction. Could I take Arnica Montana 30CH today in order to accelerate the cure? ( along with Calc and Merc I take as prescribed )
Thank you in advance

Hi there,

THANKS for your new question, but my pleasure to help you.

YES allowed use Arnica 200C

One dose every day any time, you need approximately 5 doses maximum to accelerate or complete the cure.

You are welcome,

Best regards!

Dr Zaheer.

Hi, Dr Zaheer
Hope you feel good
Thank you for answer! I feel better now after completed the cure- Arnika 30c - one dose the first day and then 4 days Arnika 200C one dose per day and on the day 4 I had a test and antibiothic that also helped. I'll continue with the dentist visits and take my remedies some hours after.Best regards

Hi there,

Thanks to you, yes me fine, and you are welcome, I am relieved to know remedies are working and yes keep using remedies after dentist visit as I described

Kind regards,

Dr Zaheer.

Dr. Zaheer
Dr. Zaheer
Dr. Zaheer, Doctor