Dr. Zaheer
Dr. Zaheer, Doctor
Experience:  Homeopathic doctor of medicine with 18 years of clinical practice,3 times gold medalist.
48436093

1) -e herb 200 mg a day makes my son 18 years old smile and

Customer Question

1) Sam-e herb 200 mg a day makes my son 18 years old smile and talk to people yet brings on slight mania... should i continue?2) Why is it bringing on mania?
Category: Homeopathy
Expert:  Dr. Zaheer replied 4 months ago.

Hello! My name is***** to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply momentarily.

Hi there,

Thanks for your question and thank you so much for your trust.

as you mentioned .........

1) Sam-e herb 200 mg a day makes my son 18 years old smile and talk to people yet brings on slight mania... should i continue?

YES allowed and continue as much needed.

2) Why is it bringing on mania

It is due to its primary and secondary actions, in its primary action it makes him happy and smiling and reduce pressure on his brain and when its secondary action starts and body comes to its original state then develops mania, and no worries it is quite normal continue as needed.

Dr Zaheer.

After use of remedy and if he gets his dompamine to the limit he needs then he will be more motivated , alert and willing to do any thing as needed, pl note when dompamine is low then patient is not motivated, lazy and sleepy OK

Dr Zaheer.

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
Went out for hamburgers and within hours he was agitated. Next day it remained so gave him 3 pellets of recommended "Strom..." He was then extremely agitated "which I know is a good thing" the remainder of the day (not overly loud but on overdrive with paranoia (his usual symptoms but more extreme in his feelings of the severity of them).Is it ok for him to have beef again tomorrow as we are celebrating Mother's Day at a steak restaurant that he as been wanting to go to.Will his symptoms come back (the agitation)?If they do should I ride it out or once again give 3 pellets which makes him even more agitated.I await your reply. Thank You.

Hi there,

As you mentioned during treatment he is not allowed to eat beef, 100% not allowed but he can eat goat, lamb and chicken or turkey as needed.

Beef will antidote remedies actions do not use OK

And for his condition now wait and next dose is not allowed until he clams down to some extent and if then become hyper then you are allowed to give next dose OK.

Dr Zaheer.

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
Was it ok to give after the beef and agitation like I did?

YES it is OK, you are doing great!

Dr Zaheer.

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
still in agitated mode. How long will last? And if gets worse should I give that dose of the different name to calm (only if starts to punch tables)

Still in agitated mode. How long will last?

can not specify, depends on patients conditions but hopefully dissolve soon

And if gets worse should I give that dose of the different name to calm (only if starts to punch tables)"

ALLOWED

Dr Zaheer.

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
agitation still there very strong. Please advise.

Just wait , if we give any other or same remedy now, it will cause more agitation, so we should wait and let last dose complete its action

Dr Zaheer.

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
Hello,I want to tell you what I have given my son as he is not doing well, VERY NERVOUS.
sam-e (not sure if this is giving him mania)
phos 6 (4 tabs under tongue)
"V" 3 pellets today like you told me
multi vitamins