Dr. Zaheer
Dr. Zaheer, Doctor
Experience:  Homeopathic doctor of medicine with 18 years of clinical practice,3 times gold medalist.
48436093

I'm working with a homeopath to resolve a uterine fibroid

Customer Question

I'm working with a homeopath to resolve a uterine fibroid and he just out one on Calc-Flour..i was just trying to get more information on it
JA: Have you seen a doctor about this yet? What medications are you taking?
Customer: yes……i have been working with homeopathy for almost two years
JA: Is the condition chronic, or acute?
Customer: i am currently taking calc flour..just started today….took 6 pellets in mouth,..chewed and swallowed..then another 6 1 hour later…..and i will continue to take it (a different dosage) for the next 4 weeks.. aren't all uterine fibroids chronic…i am experiencing no symptoms now…regular periods..no pas….not too heavy…..no brest tenderness…many other symptoms healed form the work I've done for past year and a half….now just trying to break it down…its still big….andi can see it and feel it
JA: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?
Customer: no
Category: Homeopathy
Expert:  Dr. Zaheer replied 9 months ago.

Hello! My name is***** to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply momentarily.

Hi there,

Thanks for your question, i have studied all provided information, let me know how can I help you? and you need info about remedy Calc f ?

or any thing else ?

Dr Zaheer.

Customer: replied 9 months ago.
I'm waiting for your response. You didn't give me any information.

Hi there,

Kindly read my info request above and read below lines......

Let me know how can I help you?

Kindly simplify you need more information about medicine CALC F?

OR you need info about fibroids ?

or you need info more info about other remedies used for fibroids

I m sorry if i created any misconception please simply so I would be able to help you at my best...

Dr Zaheer.

Customer: replied 9 months ago.
Please tell me about calc flour
Customer: replied 9 months ago.
Calc flour for fibroids

Hi there,

Thanks for you reply kindly read below lines…….

One of Schussler's tissue remedies. On his theory it produces relaxation of elastic fibres and cures hard lumps in the muscular organs and is recommended in following diseases; Cataract, also senile. Dilatations of the blood-vessels; uterine tumors , uterine fibroids, varicose and enlarged veins, with sharp, piercing pains also of vulva; haemorrhoids; ulcer from varicose veins; vascular tumours; Cephalhaematoma; excessive menstruation with bearing-down pains. Dislocations of and prolapsus of uterus, dragging pains in regio uterina and the thighs; chronic synovitis of the knee-joint; panaritium. Lumbago, worse by first, better by continued movement (Rhus tox), also from strains. Hard crusts in the palms of the hands with or without fissures. Ganglion tendinum. Mal- nutrition of bones, especially of teeth. Exostosis after injury. Chronic periostitis. Hard, rough, corrugated elevations on bones. Caries, leading to the formation of pelvic abscesses, also from lues or abuse of Mercury, especially of the nose. Osseous tumours. Induration of testes. Knots or stony hard lumps in mamma. Stony, hard, indurated, glandular tumours. best remedy to cure fibroids and tumors, Dental fistula. (In the two last affections much used with good results by H. Siemsen, M.D., of Copenhagen).

It was used to calm down nervous and anxious people. Homeopathically it is quite well known. Dr Sankaran says that it is remedy for patients which are anxious about health , are sensitive, and remain suspicious all the time, do not trust easily remedy for these patients.

Female Sexual Organs

Hard lumps in breasts; prolapsus uteri. uterine fibroids,

Profuse menses; particularly flooding after labor for want of contractile power of the uterus.

If given during pregnancy it helps easy parturition.

General characteristics:

Location: right sided.

Temperature: warm. (<) warmth, (>) outside.

warm hands, cold fingertips.

Time: (<) 9 pm.

Desires: alcohol (3). spicy (3), refreshing things, sour, eggs.

Aversion: (<) shrimps

Physical: (>) movement, violent movement.

Complaints:

Eyes: cataracts

Glandular swellings, abscesses, fistulas.

Affections of the teeth. caries.

Arteriosclerosis. Varicose veins. Urethritis.

Vaginal infections. Sexual diseases. Fibroids in the uterus.

Hyper mobile joints, laxity of ligaments.

Bones: osteoporosis, exostoses, also on fingers.

Inflammation of the joints with malformation, (<) hands. Back pains, scoliosis.

Bone deformities, exostoses (2). Arthrosis.

DD: Nitricums, Sulphuricums, Veratrum.

Above are the main characteristics of remedy Calc flour written by pioneers of homeopathy, hopefully it helps to understand about remedy

Any questions related to my answer please do write to me, will help at my best.

Kind regards,

Dr Zaheer.