Homeopathy

Homeopathy Questions? Ask a Homeopath for Answers ASAP

Homeopathy

Zaheer, I had a heart attack on 29th June then a stroke on

Customer Question
Hi Dr Zaheer, I had a...
Hi Dr Zaheer,
I had a heart attack on 29th June then a stroke on 5th July. Stent was put in. one artery 100% blocked. The other 2 80%. I have been taking Crategus Q (Adel Germany) for a month and a half now. I have Adel 54 and 43. I have Apis Mel German in 2x and Q. It is hard to find German 1M in Australia. Doctor says my heart of 57% better now and is a miracle. They suggest triple bypass them in June. I have a surgeon's appointment on 19 Sept and they intend a surgery in 3 weeks. I would like to avoid the surgery and be well soon. Please advise. If I should take 2x or Q of Apis Mel.
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Homeopathy
9/13/2016
Homeopathy Expert: Dr. Zaheer, Doctor replied 1 year ago
Dr. Zaheer
Dr. Zaheer, Doctor

Hello! My name is***** to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply momentarily.

Hi there,

Thanks for your question and thank you so much for your trust.

I have studied your question / all provided information now you can use cartages Q as you were using before and remedy Apis should be used with 1M potency you cannot use 2X or Q as these potencies can aggravate your condition

So no worries here I would like to describe another remedy for your treatment which not only act as Apis but also cure your heart muscles form ischemia

Now kindly use two remedies one cartages and next is Arnica Montana 30C

This new remedy will dissolve blood clot from arteries and also this new remedy will cure heart muscles form ischemia and these heart muscles become healthy as they were before

So use Arnica 30C WITH CRATEGUS Q

(How to arrange remedy)

You can arrange remedy from any near homeopathic pharmacy and you can also order remedy online.

(Dose instructions)

Dose is place under your tongue 3 pellets of remedy Arnica Montana 30C half an hour after meals three times a day.

And use cartages Q as you were using before but use half an hour before meals and it would be best to use 10 drops of Q mixed with 3 tablespoons of water 3 times a day half an hour before meals

And if you use remedies’ as I described and follow instructions strictly you will be cued soon and get best results

(Treatment time)

Continue treatment until there are best results and if results, then continue until there are best improvements, and improvements will begin soon,let’s say use remedies regularly for 2 months time or as much needed, and you are allowed to use any of your medicines if or as prescribed by your physician.

Read below instructions to have best results of homeopathic medicines.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Here some homeopathic instructions

To take a dose, simply tip 3 pellets or globules straight from the bottle into the lid, or use a clean teaspoon to place under your tongue,without touching them and leave to melt.

You need to avoid brushing your teeth, eating or drinking for thirty minutes either side of taking it as this can antidote the remedy.

For the same reason it is best to avoid any coffee, large quantities of mint or the use of strong smelling substances such as menthol, tea-tree or eucalyptus whilst on a course of homeopathic treatment.

Let me know if you have any more questions related to my answer and if otherwise then…..

I will be paid only if you Rate my answer and even after Rating my answer this question thread will remain open and you can consult as needed.

If you found my Answer helpful please Rate my ANSWER, click at happy smiley face. Please choose OK service, Good service,OR Excellent/great service, to complete the answer process,

Leaving a bonus is certainly appreciated!

Dr Zaheer (Doctor of homeopathic medical science)

Thanks for reading my answer, any thing which I can help with ?

Dr Zaheer

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
Dr Zaheer,Thank you for your response. I am a bit confused here please advise.
Should I take Apis Mel 1M along with Crategus Q and Arnica Montana 30C. The reason is on 19th Sept the surgeon will decide the date of surgery for triple bypass. I have taken Crategus Q and Arnica Mont 30C for 45 days now. I believe homeopathy will clear my blockages and I will not need a surgery. Yesterday I had an Echo and the cardiologist said that my heart muscle is at 57% better than before. But because of Cholestrol the risk is there at a later stage. My cholestrol in June was 10.8 where it should be no more than 2.4 and normal is 1.8. Presently it is 3.9 with Cholestrol meds. I am also taking Cholestrolinum 3x and Adel 28 for cholestrol.
I would be very pleased to avoid surgery and get well. Getting a date for surgery isn't easy here. I will try to convince the surgeon to give a date in December and do an angiogram before it to be sure that we don't need the surgery. I will also do a CT angiogram which cardiologists do not depend on as it isn't accurate they say. CT angiogram is without a surgery.Are there medicines for my blood pressure and pulse to be in control. Would I be able to stop Alopathy for this and move to homeopathy later.Please advise by when must I go for angiogram.
I would be happy for you to be my regular homeopath. which country are you in.
Regards
Adrian
+61422082023

Mr. Adrian,

Thanks for your reply, I have studied all provided information and I think I can help best, ***** ***** have best knowledge to treat your condition, and yes I got best remedies for you your present issues, avoiding surgery by clearing coronary arteries, re cure heart muscles, providing oxygen to heart muscles so they can be healthy again, normalizing cholesterol levels, normalizing your blood pressure.

Would you be able to get following remedies?

Apis 200C, Arnica 200C, and Carbo veg 200C, Chelidonium 3X

I think these are easily available in your country from homeopathic pharmacy or online?

And yes I will help you always and as much needed

Now I am going to provide you premium service, private e mail sessions just between you and me , accept my offer and reply me about remedies and I will be assisting you at my best,

Regards,

Dr Zaheer.

Mr. Adrian,

Did you checked availability of my described remedies? if yes then kinldy reply and I will assist you at my best and these remedies will cure your all medical issues OK

Dr Zaheer.

Dr. Zaheer
Dr. Zaheer
Dr. Zaheer, Doctor