Dr. Zaheer
Dr. Zaheer, Doctor
Experience:  Homeopathic doctor of medicine with 18 years of clinical practice,3 times gold medalist.
48436093

I had total hysterectomy in This passed June. Now I noticed

Customer Question

I had total hysterectomy in This passed June. Now I noticed that my left big finger, left index finger, and right little toe has numbness and tingling, sometimes it feels like electricity is coming out of my left index finger when I am doing something. Is this because of the surgery, and what can I do about it?
Category: Homeopathy
Expert:  Dr. Zaheer replied 12 months ago.

Hello! My name is***** to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply momentarily.

Hi there,

Thanks for your question, I am Dr Zaheer (Doctor of homeopathic medical science) and I would like to help you at my best.

Yes it can be due to surgery as nerves supplied to these body parts are present very close to surgery site so it could be one of post operative complications

Kindly reply me are you interested for homeopathic remedy / medicine? very effective to treat and cure post surgical complications as you mentioned it is after surgery and remedy will cure any complication which produced after or due to surgery

Do you have any homeopathic pharmacy or store near your area so you can arrange remedy easily?

After your reply I will answer your remedy with all needed instructions.

Regards,

Dr Zaheer.