How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask DrRussMD Your Own Question
DrRussMD, Practice Director
Category: Homeopathy
Satisfied Customers: 64393
Experience:  Practice Director
Type Your Homeopathy Question Here...
DrRussMD is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

My daughter and I are taking Phosphoricum Acidum loss and I

Customer Question

My daughter and I are taking Phosphoricum Acidum for hair loss and I wanted to know what other remedy can be taken for yeast (candida) internally and on the scalp - seborrheic dermatitis? My daughter has a bad systemic yeast issue and I was looking at silicea. We are currently taking 3 pellets of Phos Acid 3 times a day. Please let me know what you would recommend. Thank you.
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Homeopathy
Expert:  DrRussMD replied 1 year ago.


that is not how remedies work.

To get rid of problems like that you need a constitutional prescription.

There is no such thing as a remedy for yeast.

A remedy selection is based on everything about you, including yeast, and skin findings on exam.

You need a classical homeopathy for exam and interview which can take up to 3 hours on average.

That is do cure things and use remedies correctly.

A good list of classical homeopaths can be found here

For me to give you an analysis of top remedies for each of you would require an individual analysis of each of you back and forth, and this would take several hours at some cost.

OK, so you might have more questions or want to give me more information: Please use reply to expert if you have further questions. Also, please click a positive rating [hopefully excellent—that’s how we are paid, per rating]. If you forgot something, just use reply and come back. I am here