Dr. Zaheer
Dr. Zaheer, Doctor
Experience:  Homeopathic doctor of medicine with 18 years of clinical practice,3 times gold medalist.
48436093

HELP! years , I have been experiencing what appears to be

Customer Question

HELP! For 2 years , I have been experiencing what appears to be worms in my eyes, sinus, nostrils, throat, mouth, teeth, topically on skin all over including fingers, hands, toes and bottom of feet. I have noticed black and also white hairlike fibers and feel a sensation or current like feeling when touching what I believe t be a live parasite. I also see black and white specks in hair, eyebrows and lashes with hair loss, very constipated (never have Bowel movement), pain under toenails, very painful acne like sores on face that never heal, extreme teeth decay and loss in the past year. I see these worms in my food when I try to eat and hav recorded my food with movement. It is disgusting. I can't go on like this much longer. I have gone to ER and my primary care physician, both have sent me to a psychiatrist several times. I have detoxes 3 different times with no luck. When I tried to research myself everything points to the same thing and I am not sure what help I need or who to go to. My health and my psyche have been compromised greatly and I feel like I am going crazy. Nobody believes me.
Category: Homeopathy
Expert:  Dr. Zaheer replied 1 year ago.

Hi there,

Thanks for your question, I am Dr Zaheer (Doctor of homeopathic medical science) and I would like to help you at my best.

Kindly reply me are you interested for homeopathic remedy very effective to treat and cure as you mentioned ( I have been experiencing what appears to be worms in my eyes, sinus, nostrils, throat, mouth, teeth, topically on skin all over including fingers,)

Do you have any homeopathic pharmacy or store near your area so you can arrange remedy easily?

After your reply I will answer your remedy with all needed instructions.

Regards,

Dr Zaheer.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I think there is a large health food store, Mothers, not too far from me. I would also like to add that when I finally o have a bowel movement I see a lot of long worms in my stool. I have attached pics.
Expert:  Dr. Zaheer replied 1 year ago.

Hi there,

Thanks for providing more information kindly stay online so you can get all answer OK now I am going to post my answer

Dr Zaheer

Expert:  Dr. Zaheer replied 1 year ago.

Hi there,

I have studied your question / all provided information and found you can try 100% side effects free and natural homeopathic remedy (Kali Carbonicum 30C) to treat and cure your present symptoms as you mentioned

(Homeopathic remedy)

So arrange homeopathic remedy (Kali Carbonicum 30C)

(How to arrange remedy)

You can arrange remedy from any near homeopathic pharmacy and you can also order remedy online.

(Treatment time)

Continue treatment until there are best results and if results, then continue until there are best improvements, and improvements will begin soon, let’s say use remedy regularly for 2 months time or as much needed, and you are allowed to use any of your medicines if or as prescribed by your physician.

Read below instructions to have best results of homeopathic medicines.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Here some homeopathic instructions

To take a dose, simply tip 3 pellets or globules straight from the bottle into the lid, or use a clean teaspoon to place under your tongue, without touching them and leave to melt.

You need to avoid brushing your teeth, eating or drinking for thirty minutes either side of taking it as this can antidote the remedy.

For the same reason it is best to avoid any coffee, large quantities of mint or the use of strong smelling substances such as menthol, tea-tree or eucalyptus whilst on a course of homeopathic treatment.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Let me know if you have any more questions related to my answer? and if you are agreed to use my described remedy then reply me and I will write you dose schedule OK.

Dr Zaheer.

Expert:  Dr. Zaheer replied 1 year ago.

Hi there,

Thanks for reading my answer....

if you are agreed to use my described remedy then reply me and I will write you dose schedule OK.

Dr Zaheer.