Dr. Zaheer
Dr. Zaheer, Doctor
Experience:  Homeopathic doctor of medicine with 18 years of clinical practice,3 times gold medalist.
48436093

I have type 2 diabetes, no gallbladder, fatty liver and

Customer Question

I have type 2 diabetes, no gallbladder, fatty liver and weigh 147 lbs at 5'7 in. I have changed my diet and don't eat sugar, gluten or dairy. I walk 30 minutes 3X/week. I have lost over 65 lbs My bloodsugar goes up because of a lot of work stress and I can even fast and it still goes up. I am on Metformin, 500 mg- 4tabs per day, coversyl 8mg +2.5 mg, plus amlodipine 5mg 2/day, repaglinide 2mg- 2/day, and sertraline 50mg- 1/day. I have had a hiatal hernia, constipation and acid refux, indigestion, and the hernia was due to an emergency c-section 31 yrs ago. I also have diabetic macular degeneration and my eyesight is getting bad and now have to wear glasses. I really want to stop taking all of the prescription drugs, and manage my body to get rid of diabetes all together. I have a lot of loose skin from the weight loss and my belly is going south, and the loose skin flaps when i do stairs or run. I had lymph cancer 20 years ago and beat it naturally, without drugs, chemo or surgery. A homeopath said the following once, Sanguine, Lymphatic with a bit of bilious. I have taken all sorts of homeopathics including Calc carb, graphites, sulfur, chelidonium, ignatia, lycopodium, aconitum etc. Also I had to take chineese herbs to be able to carry my fetus to term as I was extremely estrogenic, and had little progesterone. Menopause is ok now, i didn't sart til I was 57 1/2 years old. I have scar tissue around my ovaries, intestines and liver. Please help, i want off all of these pharmacuetical drugs. Thanks, Janet
Category: Homeopathy
Expert:  Dr. Zaheer replied 1 year ago.

Hi there,

Thanks for your question; I would like to help you at my best, ***** ***** studied all provided information, and yes in homeopathy we can treat your issues very effectively, you are not supposed to quit all prescription medicines suddenly after use of homeopathic remedy you can stop one by one with help of your physician.

Now I would like to proceed, here I am going to send you some sets of mind symptoms so I can cross check your remedy and help you at my best, ***** ***** will answer you in detail.

According to Dr Kent pioneer of homeopathy, remedy best matching with patients mind symptoms is the best remedy and remedy of choice for said patient, this remedy not only cures any present symptoms but also become constitutional remedy and cure patient forever and for any medical condition present in the body.

I will try my best to describe best possible remedy for your present symptoms.

As we got 6000 possible remedies for a single case, here I collected most important remedies mind symptoms, so I can select your mind symptoms based remedy, which not only cures your present issue but also cure any other medical condition or problem if present in your body.

Before describing remedy I am supposed to take your mind symptoms so I can describe best remedy for you, here I am going to write you some sets of mind symptoms which are most important before remedy selection for this case so you are supposed to read each of them and tell me how much % a set of mind symptoms matches with your mind symptoms.

(For example #5 matches 6% or # 20 matches 90%) I think you got the idea, it is not mandatory that all symptoms with a set match 100%, just you have to tell me how much % it matches with your mind symptoms.

(If a set contains 5 main symptoms and only 3 match then it is 60%and if all 5 match then it is 100%) Take a notebook and pen and read each one and write its matching % with your mind symptoms, and then write me info required (matching % of each set)

And if a set of symptoms is totally not matching with your mind symptoms then you can leave that set, and write me only % of matching mind symptoms sets.

When I receive your reply I will describe best remedy for you, take your time and write me, when you post your info kindly give me some time for case study and I will answer you best homeopathic remedy for your treatment.

(WRITE ME LIKE THIS #5=MATCHES 50%, #6 MATCHES 30%, OR #20 MATCHES90%) OK.

Read below each set and write its matching % OK.

5=Apathy, indifference, and unconsciousness. Awkward; drops things readily. Stupor, with sudden sharp cries and startings. Stupor alternating with erotic mania.Sensation of dying. Listless; cannot think clearly. Jealous, fidgety, hard to please. Sudden shrill, piercing screams. Whining. Tearfulness. Jealously,fright, rage, vexation, grief. Cannot concentrate mind when attempting to read or study.

6=Great anguish and restlessness. Changes place continually. Fears, of death, of being left alone. Great fear, with cold sweat. Thinks it useless to take medicine.Suicidal. Hallucinations of smell and sight. Despair drives him from place to place. Miserly, malicious, selfish, lacks courage. General sensibility increased Sensitive to disorder and confusion.

13=Apprehensive;worse towards evening; fears loss of reason, misfortune, contagious diseases.Forgetful, confused, low-spirited. Anxiety with palpitation. Obstinacy; slight mental effort produces hot head. Averse to work or exertion.

20=Terrors of conscience. Grieves over duty neglected. Depression, with weeping desire to be alone. Aching in morning, with flickering before eyes; sneezing with itching in ear. Vertigo; things turn in a circle; better in the room; worse, open air.One-sided headache. Frequent sneezing with itching in ears.

22=Great tendency to start. Timid. Unable to decide. Want of disposition to work.Fidgety while sitting at work. Music makes her weep. Apprehensive, despondency,indecision.

23=Anguish in the evening and night, with thoughts of suicide. The slightest cause irritates him. Dejected and sad. Ferocious. Hasty speech.

26=Changeable mood; introspective; silently brooding. Melancholic, sad, tearful. Not communicative. Sighing and sobbing. After shocks, grief, disappointment

29=Great loquacity. Amative. Sad in the morning; no desire to mix with the world.Restless and uneasy; does not wish to attend to business; wants to be off somewhere all the time. Jealous . Mental labor best performed at night.Euthanasia. Suspicious; nightly delusion of fire. Religious insanity Derangement of the time sense.

30=Melancholy;afraid to be alone. Little things annoy, Extremely sensitive. Averse to undertaking new things. Head strong and haughty when sick. Loss of self-confidence. Hurried when eating. Constant fear of breaking down under stress.Apprehensive. Weak memory, confused thoughts; spells or writes wrong words and syllables. Failing brain-power. Cannot bear to see anything new. Cannot read what he writes. Sadness in morning on awaking.

31=Weak memory. Loses the thread of conversation. Cannot speak without weeping. Time passes too slowly Is in a great hurry. Hopeless of recovery. Difficult concentration. Fears going insane . Sensibility exalted. Nervous, restless.Fear in the dark and of some one behind her. Melancholy, with suicidal thoughts

33=Psychic causes of disease; ill effects of grief, fright, anger, etc. Depressed,particularly in chronic diseases. Consolation aggravates. Irritable; gets in to a passion about trifles.

Awkward, hasty. Wants to be alone to cry. Tears with laughter

36=Great lowness of spirits. Easily vexed. Fearfulness, as if something were creeping out of every corner. Clairvoyant state. Great tendency to start. Over-sensitive to external impressions. Loss of memory. Memory. Paralysis of the insane.Ecstasy. Dread of death when alone. Brain feels tired. Insanity, with an exaggerated idea of one's own importance. Excitable, produces heat all over.Restless, fidgety. Hypo-sensitive, indifferent.

37=Irresistible impulse to kill. Self-exaltation; contempt for others. Arrogant, proud. Weary of everything. Everything seems changed. Mental trouble pressed menses.Physical symptoms disappear as mental symptoms develop.

39=Weeps easily. Timid, irresolute. Fears in evening to be alone, dark, ghost. Likes sympathy. Children like fuss and caresses. Easily discouraged. Morbid dread of the opposite sex. Religious melancholy. Given to extremes of pleasure and pain.Highly emotional. Mentally,

41=Yielding, faint-hearted, anxious. Nervous and excitable. Sensitive to all impressions.Brain-fag. Obstinate, headstrong children. Abstracted. Fixed ideas; thinks only of pins, fears them, searches and counts them.

45=Very forgetful. Difficult thinking. Delusions; thinks rags beautiful things-that he is immensely wealthy. Busy all the time. Childish peevishness in grown people.Irritable. Affections vitiated; very selfish, no regard for others. Religious melancholy. Averse to business; loafs-too lazy to arouse himself. Imagining giving wrong things to people, causing their death. Sulphur subjects are nearly always irritable, depressed, thin and weak, even with good appetite.

46=Indifferent to those loved best. Averse to occupation, to family. Irritable; easily offended. Dreads to be alone. Very sad. Weeps when telling symptoms. Miserly. Anxious toward evening; indolent.

47=Sudden alteration of mood. Foxy. Destructive impulses; moral relaxation. Must constantly busy herself or walk. Sensitive to music. Averse to company, but wants some one present. Ungrateful, discontented. Guided by whims.

48=Fixed ideas, as if a strange person were at his side; as if soul and body were separated; as if something alive in abdomen Emotional sensitiveness; music causes weeping and trembling.

There are no hurries to reply, kindly take your time and provide me precise matching % of sets so I can select your remedy.

I am waiting for your reply, kindly if there is some delay with my answer nothing to worry about, I will try my best to answer as soon as possible.

Remember I will help as much needed with much care and sincerity.

Many prayers for your complete health,

Kind regards,

Dr Zaheer.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Dear Dr. Zaheer:
I read over the personality types and relly didn't find mine. I was a farm girl who grew up on a poor farm. I never had any self esteem growing up but when I left home I blossomed as a carreer women spending 21 years in oil and gas becoming a VP of Marketing. Then I got sick with cancer and changed careers becoming a nutrtionist and herbalist doing Blood Analysis, Iridology and Kinesiology, and now learning homeopathy. I am analytical, industrious, friendly, stubborn, spiritual, happy outdoors with nature and animals. I am intelligent, hard working, leader, and work hard. I like people, helping them with their health etc. After work I am more quiet, doing walking, yoga, meditating,reading, and watching tv, and listening too music. I am a good cook and my house is clean and tidy. I like to socialize once in a awhile but as I get older I like my quiet time. My self esteem for work is very good but I lack confidence when dealing with men as I don't feel very pretty. I am not scared or have any fear. I would love to fall in love again as I miss the intamcay and companionship of a man..
I hope this describes my personality. Sincerely Janet
Expert:  Dr. Zaheer replied 1 year ago.

Hi Janet,

Thanks for providing information I have studied all of it, and still it is difficult to reach correct remedy as there are thousands of remedies and selecting one is picking a needle form bottom of sea.

So we are supposed to work together until we get to the point where any match with remedies mind symptoms can be detected, as I already wrote females remedies now read mind symptoms of other related remedies and let me know any one is matching?

1=Great fear, anxiety, and worry accompany every ailment, however trivial. Delirium is characterized by unhappiness worry, fear, raving, rarely unconsciousness. Forebodings and fears. Fears death but believes that he will soon die; predicts the day. Fears the future, a crowd, crossing the street. Restlessness, tossing about. Tendency to start. Imagination acute, clairvoyance. Pains are intolerable; they drive him crazy. Music is unbearable; makes her sad Thinks his thoughts come from the stomach--that parts of his body are abnormally thick. Feels as if what had just been done was a dream.

2=Listless. Impaired memory. Apathetic, indifferent. Cannot collect his thoughts or find the right word. Difficult comprehension. Effects of grief and mental shock. Delirium, with great stupefaction. Settled despair.

3=Fixed ideas. Hallucinations; thinks he is possessed of two persons or wills. Anxiety when walking, as if pursued. Profound melancholy and hypochondriasis, with tendency to use violent language. Brain-fag. Impaired memory. Absent mindedness. Very easily offended. Malicious; seems bent on wickedness. Lack of confidence in himself or others. Suspicious . Clairaudient, hears voices far away or of the dead. Senile dementia. Absence of all moral restraint.

4=Much concerned about his fate. Cross and contradictive; whatever is done fails to give satisfaction. Sulky; does not wish to speak. Peevish; vexed without cause. Child cannot bear to be touched or looked at. Angry at every little attention. Sentimental mood.

7=Thinks his understanding will and must fail. Fearful and nervous; impulse to jump out of window. Faintish and tremulous. Melancholic; apprehensive of serious disease. Time passes slowly . Memory weak. Errors of perception. Impulsive; wants to do things in a hurry . Peculiar mental impulses. Fears and anxieties and hidden irrational motives for actions.

8=Feeling of self-condemnation and utter worthlessness. Profound despondency, with increased blood pressure, with thorough disgust of life, and thoughts of suicide. Talks of committing suicide. Great fear of death. Peevish and vehement at least contradiction. Anthropophobia. Mental derangements. Constant rapid questioning without waiting for reply. Cannot do things fast enough. Oversensitiveness; to noise, excitement, confusion.

9=Exceedingly irritable; everything puts him out of humor. Delirium; wants to go home; talks of business.

10=Dread of downward motion in nearly all complaints. For homeopathic purposes, the peculiar nervous symptoms are very characteristic, and have frequently been verified, especially in the therapeutics of children. Aphthous ulceration of mucous membranes. Extreme anxiety, especially from motions which have a downward direction, rocking, being carried downstairs, laid down. Anxious expression of face during the downward motions, starts and throws up hands on laying patient down, as if afraid of falling. Excessively nervous; easily frightened. Sensitive to sudden noises. Violent fright from report of a gun, even at a distance. Fear of thunder.

11=Loss of memory, mental weakness. Irresolute. Lost confidence in himself. Senile dementia. Confusion. Bashful. Aversion to strangers. Childish; grief over trifles.

12=Patient lives in a world of his own, engrossed by specters and visions and oblivious to surrounding realities. While the retina is insensible to actual objects, a host of visual hallucinations throng about him and come to him from within. He is acutely alive and crazed by a flood of subjective visual impressions and fantastic illusions. Hallucinations; sees monsters, hideous faces. Delirium; frightful images; furious; rages, bites, strikes; desire to escape. Loss of consciousness. Disinclined to talk. Perversity, with tears. Acuteness of all senses. Changeableness.

14=Peevish, forgetful; after grief and vexation. Always wants to go somewhere.

15=Excessive loquacity; exuberance of spirits. Time seems too long; seconds seem ages; a few rods an immense distance. Constantly theorizing. Anxious depression; constant fear of becoming insane. Mania, must constantly move. Very forgetful; cannot finish sentence. Is lost in delicious thought. Uncontrollable laughter. Delirium tremens. Clairvoyance. Emotional excitement; rapid change of mood. Cannot realize her identity, chronic vertigo as of floating off.

16=Seems to affect especially the urinary, sexual, and respiratory organs. It has characteristic sensations as of dropping water. Great fatigue, as from over-exertion; weary after meals. Choking in swallowing; things go down the wrong way. Stuttering. Confusion of thought and speech. Wavering speech. Wavering speech, hasty, incoherent.

17= Whining restlessness. Child wants many things which he refuses again. Piteous moaning because he cannot have what he wants. Child can only be quieted when carried about and petted constantly. Impatient, intolerant of being spoken to or interrupted; extremely sensitive to every pain; always complaining. Spiteful, snappish. Complaints from anger and vexation. Mental calmness contraindicates.

18=Gaiety, easy comprehension, irritability, excited; senses acute. Impressionable, especially to pleasurable impressions. Full of ideas, quick to act. Tossing about in anguish

19=Excitement causes mental depression. Depressed, timid, averse to society, and afraid of being alone. No inclination for business or study; takes no interest in anything. Memory weak; unable to sustain 'any mental effort.

21=Desire to be quiet, to be left alone. Dullness, languor, listless. "Discernings are lethargied. " Apathy regarding his illness. Absolute lack of fear. Delirious on falling to sleep. Emotional excitement, fear, etc, lead to bodily ailments. Bad effects from fright, fear, exciting news. Stage fright. Child starts and grasps the nurse, and screams as if afraid of falling

24=Very suspicious. Talkative, obscene, lascivious mania, uncovers body; jealous, foolish. Great hilarity; inclined to laugh at everything. Delirium, with attempt to run away. Low, muttering speech; constant carphologia, deep stupor.

25=Anxiety when quiet. Present anxiety and depression, no reference to the future. Sudden impulse to run and do violence. Forgetful. Must be busy. Fear of people, shuns every one. Melancholy. Suicidal tendency.

27=Vertigo with nausea when rising from seat. Headache over eyebrows, preceded by blurred vision. Aching and fullness in glabella. Semilateral headache in small spots, and from suppressed catarrh. Frontal pain; usually over one eye. Bones and scalp feel sore.

28=Anxiety, nervous dread, lethargy. Indisposition to meet people. Extreme lassitude and depression. Very nervous, starts easily, irritable. Brain-fag; hysteria; night terrors. Somnambulance. Loss of memory. Slightest labor seems a heavy task. Great despondency about business. Shyness; disinclined to converse.

32=Slow in answering questions. Memory weakened, and loss of will-power. Weary of life. Mistrustful. Thinks he is losing his reason.

34=Very irritable: sensitive to all impressions. Ugly, malicious. Cannot bear noises, odors, light, etc. Does not want to be touched. Time passes too slowly. Even the least ailment affects her greatly. Disposed to reproach others. Sullen, fault-finding.

35=Patient wants nothing. Complete loss of consciousness; apoplectic state. Frightful fancies, daring, gay, bright. Unable to understand or appreciate his sufferings. Thinks he is not at home. Delirious talking, with wide open eyes.

.

38=Hopeless; despairs of recovery. Melancholy, deep and persistent; religious. Suicidal tendency.

41=Yielding, faint-hearted, anxious. Nervous and excitable. Sensitive to all impressions. Brain-fag. Obstinate, headstrong children. Abstracted. Fixed ideas; thinks only of pins, fears them, searches and counts them.

42=Nervous affections with marked irritability, diseases of the genito-urinary tract and skin, most frequently give symptoms calling for this drug. Acts on teeth and alveolar periostium. Ill effects of anger and insults. Sexual sins and excesses. Very sensitive. Lacerated tissues. Pain and nervousness after extraction of teeth. Sphincters lacerated or stretched. Impetuous, violent outbursts of passion, hypochondriacal, sad. Very sensitive as to what others say about her. Dwells on sexual matters; prefers solitude. Peevish. Child cries for many things, and refuses them when offered.

43= Devout, earnest, beseeching and ceaseless talking. Loquacious, garrulous, laughing, singing, swearing, praying, rhyming. Sees ghosts, hears voices, talks with spirits. Rapid changes from joy to sadness. Violent and lewd. Delusions about his identity; thinks himself tall, double, a part missing. Religious mania. Cannot bear solitude or darkness; must have light and company. Sight of water or anything glittering brings on spasms. Delirium, with desire to escape

44=Loss of memory; remembers everything previous to his illness. Apathetic; feels as if going insane or being paralyzed. Fears the night, and the suffering from exhaustion on awakening. Hopeless; despairs of recovery.

49=Contradictory characteristics of Tuberculinum are mania and melancholia, insomnia and stupor. Irritable, especially when awakening. Depressed, melancholy. Fear of dogs. Animals especially. Desire to use foul language, curse and swear.

50=Changeable disposition. Feels light, as if floating in air. Over-sensitiveness Hallucinations at night. Irritable. Tremulous.

51=Weak memory. Very sensitive to noise. Averse to work, to talk. Child repeats everything said to it. Fears arrest on account of a supposed crime. Melancholia. Lethargic, stupid. Paresis.

52=Uncontrollable laughter. Scolding. Anxiety with palpitation; starting as if frightened. Sexual hypochondriasis.

53=Ill-humor. Very cross, does not want to be touched, or crossed, or carried. Desires many things, but rejects everything offered. Abnormal consciousness, as if having committed some evil deed.

Kindly take your time no hurries to reply back and read all mind symptoms and let me know which set of symptoms is matching with your mind symptoms, write me if there is only 50% or less match OK

Regards,

Dr Zaheer.