Homeopathy

Homeopathy Questions? Ask a Homeopath for Answers ASAP

Homeopathy

I was on antibiotics for blastocystis hominis and an

Customer Question
overabundance of E.coli in October...
I was on antibiotics for blastocystis hominis and an overabundance of E.coli in October. Then I dealt with yeast for 8 weeks. Visited a hospital for a CT and came home with citrobacter freundii complex and klebsiella pneumoniae species. I tried the lab recommended natural agents for 3 months. Then I tried cipro. They simply won't go away. My diet has been quite restrictive and I have struggled to keep weight on dropping to 84 pounds (normally 105) my dr spoke with a dr at the lab and she suggested we change our approach from trying to kill these bugs to focusing on getting stronger through probiotics and nutrition and try to beat them that way. What do you think? ?
JA: I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Naturopath about your situation and connect you two.
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Homeopathy
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
My diet was highly ketogenic. No grains at all period since Sept. Mostly meat and vegetables. Limited fruit or none. Extremely limited and based off scd diet.
4/13/2016
Homeopathy Expert: Dr. Zaheer, Doctor replied 1 year ago
Dr. Zaheer
Dr. Zaheer, Doctor

Hi there,

Thanks for your question, I am Dr Zaheer and I would like to help you at my best.

As you mentioned I have all provided information and yes this is very correct, after use of antibiotics even strong ones these bugs won’t go away as seen with clinical practice.

Some times with use of antibiotics even stronger and stubborn bugs develop in human body and these will be more difficult to be killed by use of antibiotics and your doctor’s approach about your treatment is very accurate (instead of giving you antibiotics and making your immune system weaker due to use antibiotics, it would be very best your doctor he is willing to use probiotic and nutrition to make your immune system stronger and by this way these bugs will get killed by your own body immune system and you will be cured from all these without any issues and there will be best effects on your health.

Kindly remain in touch with your doctor and use his / her prescribed probiotics and nutrition and these will help very well to cure you.

And your ketogenic diet is best for you in this way body burns fats rather than carbohydrates and SCD diet will also help to over come these issues but it will take time so as your doctor is willing to do I would say go for that, if he or she changes diet then it would be best, and that is best approach.

Above is the answer to you basic question and to help you some more kindly read below…

Kindly talk your doctor about use of Yogurt, sourdough bread, tempeh, kefir yogurt, miso paste, kvass, cultured soymilk and if your doctor allows any one of these or all these then use OK.

AND below link for supplement for enhancement of immunity talk to your doctor and if allowed use it 2 tablets daily any time.

http://www.iherb.com/Nature-s-Way-System-Well-Ultimate-Immunity-180-Tablets/2081

I tried my best to describe some food items and supplement but you need your doctor’s approval to use them OK and if your physician allows then use OK, as I do not want to interrupt your doctors recommendations, and his approach is very best for your treatment.

Let me know if I can help you more and please leave positive feedback for me thank you.

Regards,

Dr Zaheer.

Dr. Zaheer
Dr. Zaheer
Dr. Zaheer, Doctor