Homeopathy

Homeopathy questions? Ask a homeopath for answers ASAP

I have a brother who used heroin and opiates for about 5…

Customer Question
I have a brother who...
I have a brother who used heroin and opiates for about 5 years. He then moved to Colorado and started going to the methadone clinic to help him from not using heroin. When he realized methadone wasn't helping fix his problem and realized he was just addicted to another pill he moved back to MA and checked into rehab. He is now done with almost a week of detox but has to leave rehab next week because his insurance is only paying for 14 days of rehab. He will have to continue going to the methadone clinic when he leaves. Any advice?
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Homeopathy
Answered in 1 hour by:
3/25/2016
Homeopathy Expert: Dr. Zaheer, Doctor replied 2 years ago
Dr. Zaheer
Dr. Zaheer, Doctor

Hi there,

Thanks for your question, I have studied all provided information, as you mentioned (He is now done with almost a week of detox but has to leave rehab next week because his insurance is only paying for 14 days of rehab. He will have to continue going to the methadone clinic when he leaves. Any advice? )

As you posted you question in homeopathy category, so I can help you at my best by describing two our best homeopathic remedies very useful to normalize your bother’s present condition these remedies not only help him to quit his addictions, also detox and dissolve all bad/ after effects of these addictions and bring him to normal life, as seen with clinical practice.

Kindly read my answer carefully as I am going to describe detailed information about his treatment, he can continue with his rehab or methadone clinic as his doctor prescribes and also use these two remedies for best, ***** ***** complete cure.

I have studied your question / all provided information and found you can try 100% side effects free and natural homeopathic remedies (Nux Vomica 30C and Avena Sativa 3X) to treat and cure him, detox him and help him to quit his all addictions and dissolve all side/ after effects of these addictions.

(Homeopathic remedy)

So arrange homeopathic remedies (Nux Vomica 30C and Avena Sativa 3X)

(How to arrange remedy)

You can arrange remedies from any near homeopathic pharmacy and you can also order remedy online,

To help you Some more here links to arrange remedies open the links below and order as easy for you…

https://www.homeopathyovernight.net/product.php?id_product=9002002

https://www.homeopathyovernight.net/product.php?id_product=9001225

(Treatment time)

Continue treatment until there is best results and if results, then continue until there are best improvements, and improvements will begin soon, let’s say let him use remedies regularly for 2 months time or as much needed, and he is allowed to use any of his medicines if or as prescribed by his physician.

Read below instructions to have best results of homeopathic medicines.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Here some homeopathic instructions…

To take a dose, simply tip 3 pellets or globules straight from the bottle into the lid, or use a clean teaspoon to place under your tongue, without touching them and leave to melt.

You need to avoid brushing your teeth, eating or drinking for thirty minutes either side of taking it as this can antidote the remedy.

For the same reason it is best to avoid any coffee, large quantities of mint or the use of strong smelling substances such as menthol, tea-tree or eucalyptus whilst on a course of homeopathic treatment.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

If you are satisfied with my answer and want to use my described remedies for your brother, then (kinldy click at the positive Rating) AND reply me so I would be able to describe remedies dose schedule for his treatment and cure…

Let me know if you have any other questions related to my answer and I will help as much needed.

I will be paid only if you Rate my answer and even after Rating my answer this question thread will remain open and you can consult as needed.

If you found my Answer helpful please Rate my ANSWER, click at happy smiley face. Please choose OK service, Good service, OR Excellent/ great service, to complete the answer process,

After giving me a Positive Rating, just reply me that you WANT to use remedies for your brother, and I will describe dose Schedule OK..and also if you have any questions more I will help as much needed.

Leaving a bonus is certainly appreciated!

Dr Zaheer (Doctor of homeopathic medical science)

Hi Julianna kinldy read my answer above,

Blessings and Light!

Dr Zaheer.

Hi Julianna,

Thanks for reading my answer, any questions related to my answer?

Blessings and Light!

Dr Zaheer.

Hi there,

Thanks for reading my answer, why there is no reply from your side? let me know is there any thing which I can help with?

You are helping your brother at your best, ***** ***** you want him to be cured and free from these addictions kinldy let him try my described two remedies as I am in practice since 1998 and treated countless patients with these remedies and most of them get cured.

Remedies are 100% side effects free and natural and best for his total cure, reply me if you want to give a try and I will write you dose schedule for your brother`s treatment, and remember I will help you and him as much needed until he gets cured OK...

Dr Zaheer.

Dr. Zaheer
Dr. Zaheer
Dr. Zaheer, Doctor