How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Dr. Zaheer Your Own Question
Dr. Zaheer
Dr. Zaheer, Doctor
Category: Homeopathy
Satisfied Customers: 5092
Experience:  Homeopathic doctor of medicine with 18 years of clinical practice,3 times gold medalist.
Type Your Homeopathy Question Here...
Dr. Zaheer is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I am suffering from Chronic Belching, heaviness in the

Customer Question

I am suffering from Chronic Belching
JA: OK. The Naturopath will need to help you with this. Please give me a bit more information, so the Naturopath can help you best.
Customer: heaviness in the stomach, and stomch gurgling after every meal
JA: Is there anything else the Naturopath should be aware of?
Customer: I used to have a lot of hearburn a year ago
JA: I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Naturopath about your situation and connect you two.
Customer: and ended up taking prilosec for an extended period of 3 months
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Homeopathy
Expert:  Dr. Zaheer replied 1 year ago.

Hi there,

Thanks for your question, I am Dr Zaheer (Doctor of homeopathic medical science) and I would like to help you at my best.

Would you like to use 100% side effects free and natural homeopathic medicine to treat and cure your Chronic Belching, if yes then let me know are you there online? so I would be able to help you at my best.

After your reply I will answer your remedy with all needed instructions.


Dr Zaheer.