Homeopathy

Homeopathy questions? Ask a homeopath for answers ASAP

I have been taking Baebbe and it has always worked well.

Customer Question
Lately it has not been...
I have been taking Baebbe and it has always worked well. Lately it has not been working. Is there any other formula that I could try.
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Homeopathy
2/24/2016
Homeopathy Expert: Dr. Zaheer, Doctor replied 2 years ago
Dr. Zaheer
Dr. Zaheer, Doctor

Hi there,

Thanks for your question here one formula you can try, kindly open link below…

http://www.vitaminshoppe.com/p/health-direct-sculpt-cleanse-colon-cleansing-formula-100-capsules/h2-1005#

Directions
Take one or more capsules on an empty stomach (30 min before or 2 hours after meals) with 12 oz of water. Start with 1-2 capsules a day and gradually increase until you have 2-4 bowel movements a day. It is best to spread the dosage out 2 times during the day- morning and evening (i.e. 1 and 1, 2 and 2,etc.) Make sure to drink at least 8 glasses of water a day when cleansing.

Let me know if you have any more questions related to my answer and if otherwise then…..

I will be paid only if you Rate my answer and even after Rating my answer this question thread will remain open and you can consult as needed.

If you found my Answer helpful please Rate my ANSWER, click at happy smiley face. Please choose OK service, Good service, OR Excellent/great service,to complete the answer process,

Leaving a bonus is certainly appreciated!

Dr Zaheer (Doctor of homeopathic medical science)

Any questions please?

Dr Zaheer