Homeopathy

Homeopathy questions? Ask a homeopath for answers ASAP

Is there a homopathic treatment that would be helpful in…

Customer Question
Is there a homopathic treatment...
Is there a homopathic treatment that would be helpful in clogged arteries
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Homeopathy
2/15/2016
Homeopathy Expert: Dr. David, Board Certified Physician replied 2 years ago
Dr. David, Board Certified Physician

This is Dr. David

what is proven to help clogged arteries is to change to a full vegan diet of eating just fruits and vegetables and no animal fats or meats or eggs

this has been shown to help reverse clogged arteries.

are you willing to go on a full vegan diet?

Homeopathy Expert: Dr. Zaheer, Doctor replied 2 years ago
Dr. Zaheer
Dr. Zaheer, Doctor

Hi there,

I am Dr Zaheer (Doctor of homeopathic medical science) AND I WOULD LIKE TO HELP YOU AT MY BEST.

I have studied your question/ provided information and found you can try 100% side effects free and natural homeopathic remedy (Apis Mellifica 1M) to treat and cure your clogged arteries, AS SEEN with clinical practice this is our best remedy to open and clear collaged arteries such as carotid arteries, coronary arteries and our most patients get cured form use of this remedy.

(Homeopathic Remedy)

So arrange (Apis Mellifica 1M) from any homeopathic pharmacy, you can also order remedy online. Here link to arrange remedy click at the link below and select from drop down menu….. 1M (75-80 pellets) and order as easy for you.

https://www.homeopathyovernight.net/product.php?id_product=9001144

(Treatment time)

Continue treatment at least for 1 to 2 months time for best results and improvements will begin soon, or use until you get curd.

(Other instructions)

Read below instructions to have best results of homeopathic medicines.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Here some homeopathic instructions

To take a dose, simply tip pellets or globules straight from the bottle into the lid, or use a clean teaspoon to place under your tongue,without touching them and leave to melt.

You need to avoid brushing your teeth, eating or drinking for thirty minutes either side of taking it as this can antidote the remedy.

For the same reason it is best to avoid any coffee, large quantities of mint or the use of strong smelling substances such as menthol, tea-tree or eucalyptus whilst on a course of homeopathic treatment.

=================================================

Let me know if you have any more questions related to my answer and if otherwise then…..

I will be paid only if you Rate my answer and even after Rating my answer this question thread will remain open and you can consult as needed.

If you found my Answer helpful please Rate my ANSWER, click at happy smiley face. Please choose OK service, Good service, OR Excellent/great service, to complete the answer process,

Leaving a bonus is certainly appreciated!

Dr Zaheer (Doctor of homeopathic medical science)

Thanks for reading my answer kindly read above lines, let me know if you have questions related to my answer, as i tried my best to give all needed information, if still YOU NEED TO KNOW ANY THING let me know I will help you as much needed.

Regards,

Dr Zaheer

Dr. Zaheer
Dr. Zaheer
Dr. Zaheer, Doctor