Homeopathy

Homeopathy questions? Ask a homeopath for answers ASAP

I have meibomitis want to see if I can heal it with

Customer Question
homeopathy....
I have meibomitis want to see if I can heal it with homeopathy.
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Homeopathy
2/2/2016
Homeopathy Expert: Dr. Zaheer, Doctor replied 2 years ago
Dr. Zaheer
Dr. Zaheer, Doctor

Hi A,

Its been long time and I am so happy to help you again, Kindly note my personal e mail

***@******.***

for any private consultation/ additional services or if you want separate case analysis and no worries about fee your Dr Z will make it to normal question fee or as you wish.

Thanks for your question and thank you so much for your trust I would like to help you at my best.

I have studied your question/ provided information and found you can try 100% side effects free and natural homeopathic remedy (CONIUM MAC 30C) to treat and cure Meibomitis

(Homeopathic Remedy)

So arrange (CONIUM MAC 30C) from any homeopathic pharmacy, you can also order remedies online.

(Treatment time)

Continue treatment at least for 3 to 4 weeks time for best results and improvements will begin soon, or use until you get cured, and you allowed to use anti-inflammatory eye drops and also use my described remedy and with best results stop using drops and only use my described remedy.

(Other instructions)

Read below instructions to have best results of homeopathic medicines.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Here some homeopathic instructions

To take a dose, simply tip pellets or globules straight from the bottle into the lid, or use a clean teaspoon to place under your tongue, without touching them and leave to melt.

You need to avoid brushing your teeth, eating or drinking for thirty minutes either side of taking it as this can antidote the remedy.

For the same reason it is best to avoid any coffee, large quantities of mint or the use of strong smelling substances such as menthol, tea-tree or eucalyptus whilst on a course of homeopathic treatment.

=================================================

Let me know if you have any more questions related to my answer and if otherwise then…..

I will be paid only if you Rate my answer and even after Rating my answer this question thread will remain open and you can consult as needed.

If you found my Answer helpful please Rate my ANSWER, click at happy smiley face. Please choose OK service, Good service, OR Excellent/ great service, to complete the answer process,

Leaving a bonus is certainly appreciated!

Dr Zaheer (Doctor of homeopathic medical science)

Thanks Dr. Z! How are you? All well? Daughter?

How many pellets, how often of Conium Mac 30 C?

Angeline :)

You are very welcome A, I am fine and working as usual, and missed our chats a lot, every thing is OK, yes daughter is also well and now in class 6th and still class captain with highest marks in final exams,May you remain happy and healthy and take care a lot.

And dose would be 3 pellets three times a day half an hour after meals.

Let me know if I would be able to help you any more…

Kind Regards,

Dr Zaheer :)