Homeopathy

Homeopathy questions? Ask a homeopath for answers ASAP

I am being treated for bartonella. I have lymes in full

Customer Question
I am being treated for...
I am being treated for bartonella . I have lymes in full remission due to nosodes series by des bio . I believe I have had the bartonella a long time .
It is in my prostate, heart and surrounding area, and probably a granulanoma in my lungs. I started the " buhner " herbal protocol which helped, I herxed. My new LLMD functional medicine.... Put me on nosodes series ( Des bio ) for lymes that was very effective . I just started a series for bartonella . I take a vial every three days for thirty days which decrease in dilution and increase effectiveness . Then you take the same series in reverse order. For most people it's very effective. I accidentally took number 7 instead of number 1. I immediately noticed and took number1 with it. Their dilutions are number 7-60x and number 1 1000x.
I have herxed a lot and can feel it in my chest and prostate - it is working but a bit scary . I am trying to avoid long term antibiotics . I will be starting hyperbaric oxygen for pathogen killing and healing in a month
I am due to take vial 2 of the series today . In view of my mistake I don't know if I should yet . Will my system be hyper charged from the two earlier vials and attack or not , I wanted this to be gradual and successful. I hope I didn't ruin it.
I can't get an opinion from my Dr till Tuesday afternoon
What is your analysis?
Thanks
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Homeopathy
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Don't need to call
1/18/2016
Homeopathy Expert: Dr. Arun Phophalia, Doctor (MD) replied 2 years ago
Dr. Arun Phophalia, Doctor (MD)

I am Dr. Arun and will be helping you today.

I am sorry that your question was unanswered for long.

This is unlikely to cause any serious or significant issue or ruin it. Some of your symptoms may be due to anxiety caused by this issue. So please do not worry and relax. That would likely resolve your symptoms.

Please feel free for your follow up questions.

I would be happy to assist you further, if you need any more information.

Thanks for using Just Answer.

My heart symptoms are directly related to bartonella. They only come when using s bsrtonella treatment . Bartonelka nosodes showed me clearly where the infections are .. My doctor agreed ,The Question is. whether the misplaced order of nosodes makes it safe to now use at 500x . I do not want extreme heart pain.
I am not xnxious until I get heart pain ...
What did it go to take the des slating nosodes out of order and is it edge to resume at 500x now

Thanks for your follow up questions.

The basic principle of ascending and descending dilution series is that it stimulates the formation of antibodies against the disease. So when a wrong dose in the series is administered; there is likely to be various phenomenon;

1) Slight aggravation.

2) Mild temporary hampering of optimum antibody formation.

3) Slowing of efficacy.

But all these are correctable phenomenon once there is resumption of correct dilution series. So it is safe to take the 500x at thee scheduled time.

It is privilege assisting you.

Thanks

You are very welcome.

It is privilege assisting you.

Please let me know if you have further queries or unanswered questions.

Please consider a positive rating if this interaction has been satisfactory, as this is the only way we experts are credited and compensated for the time and work. You are not charged again for giving a rating.

Thank you.

Wishing you all the very best in life.

Thank you for the opportunity to answer completely your Question. Please make sure to rate me because that is how I am credited for my work.

Now, I will provide an Additional Service offer so that you have this option available on your question list to get a hold of me directly in the future.

This additional service offer can be used for

- if you would like to schedule a new, private email session or to ask me directly a new question. It's up to you.

Thank you.

Best wishes,
It was my pleasure to help you.
If I have answered all your questions, Please rate my response Excellent (click on the 5th star).
Please bookmark my profile for fast, reliable authentic answers!
This is the link to my profile:

http://www.justanswer.com/medical/expert-drarunphophalia/?rpt=3800#re.v/459/