Dr. Zaheer
Dr. Zaheer, Doctor
Experience:  Homeopathic doctor of medicine with 18 years of clinical practice,3 times gold medalist.
48436093

What is a good herb to use to improve fertility in women

Customer Question

What is a good herb to use to improve fertility in women over 40 and to get rid of fibroid tumors?
Category: Homeopathy
Expert:  Dr. Zaheer replied 1 year ago.

Hi there,

I am Dr Zaheer (Doctor of homeopathic medicine) and I would like to help you at my best

Thanks for your question as you mentioned I can describe our best homeopathic remedies to improve fertility in women over 40 and to get rid of fibroid tumors , if you are interested reply me so I would be able to answer you remedies and needed instructions.

Regards,

Dr Zaheer.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
please, what herbs would you recommend?
Expert:  Dr. Zaheer replied 1 year ago.

Hi there, I can only describe homeopathic remedies means homeopathic medicines (these are not herbs but these are prepared from herbs) REMEDIES are natural and 100% side effects free.

Let me know did you EVER used any homeopathic remedy?

Do you have any homeopathic pharmacy near your area so you would be able to arrange remedies easily?

As you are looking for herbs and these are homeopathic medicines so I want to confirm it is OK ? if i describe homeopathic medicines instead of herbs?

Dr Zaheer.