Homeopathy

Homeopathy Questions? Ask a Homeopath for Answers ASAP

Homeopathy

My bf is a slender, textbook silicea with a secondary

Customer Question
arsenicum nature (to my best...
My bf is a slender, textbook silicea with a secondary arsenicum nature (to my best knowledge). He has the distended silicea belly that stops eliminating and when it does - he can't breathe. He has done cleanses and multiple herbs, homeopathics etc have had zero effect. Not even silicea 30c or silicea salts. I have Silicea 200c but I didn't want to give him a powerful dose without asking a homeopath. Can you advise? Or is there something else that will get rid of the basketball belly and constipation?
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Homeopathy
12/8/2015
Homeopathy Expert: Dr. Saha, Doctor (MD) replied 1 year ago
Dr. Saha
Dr. Saha, Doctor (MD)

Thank you for your question.
I am Dr Saha, I shall try my best to help you.

Tell him to take more fluid, leafy vegetables, fruits.

You can give Metamucil.

If it does not help, dulcolax suppository can be tried.

Otherwise he will need to consult doctor in person to have examination and proper prescription.

I hope this information helps.
If there’s anything else I can do, please let me know.
If you are satisfied, please rate my answer as good or excellent.
Regards.

Homeopathy Expert: Dr. Zaheer, Doctor replied 1 year ago
Dr. Zaheer
Dr. Zaheer, Doctor

Hi there,

Thanks for your question, I am Dr Zaheer (Doctor of homeopathic medical science) and I would like to help you at my best.

I respectfully ***** ***** above expert; he is medical doctor and has no idea about homeopathic remedies and only given medical simple answer…

Kindly read below…..

First of all we need to cross check remedies so reply me which set of below written symptoms is best matching with your BF symptoms?

Here are the 5 best homeopathic medicines for constipation as per my experience.

A=The modern day lifestyle being the culprit, It is very effective when a lot of laxatives have been taken regularly. The patient is habituated to stimulants like tea, coffee or alcohol. There is frequent, ineffectual urge for stool. One is able to pass only a small quantity at a time. At times, diarrhoea and constipation alternate. There is a constant feeling of unease in the rectum. The patient is usually chilly. He gets angered easily. He is an achiever and a go-getter.

B=In cases, where there is constipation despite increased thirst and in takeof lot of water, There is dryness of all mucous membranes and that of the whole system. The mouth feels dry and so do the lips. It is due to this dryness that one has constipation. Even the stool is dry. At times, the stool looks as if burnt.

C=In cases where there is constipation along with obesity, There is hardly any urge to stool. There are large knotty stools that are united by mucous threads. Soreness of the anus may be seen.There is a tendency to form fissures.Other skin affections may also be present along with the constipation.

D= In cases where there is constipation even in early childhood, There is intense dryness of the intestinal tract. The stool is also dry, hard and knotty. The stool may resemble that of sheep. Even a soft stool requires great straining and is passed with great difficulty.

E= In cases where the stool is partly expelled and then recedes back, The patient is usually chilly. The faces remain a long time in the rectum but are not expelled. There is great straining but hardly effective.

I am waiting for your reply and after your reply I will answer remedy with all needed instructions.

Regards,

Dr Zaheer.

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
Thank you. The answer is B. (sometimes there's an issue with answer E where the stool recedes, but that is not the main issue here - it's predominantly B).Also, he sees himself in all of the answers to an extent even though he sees the most of his current situation in B. He said there was only one where he did not have the symptoms of. He still says that B is the most similar choice right now. Also, he has always had a large, large intake of salt with food. However, this is around the first time I've heard him complain of not being able to quench thirst no matter how much water he drinks.

Hi there,

Thanks for providing required information, infect Silicea is not his remedy and his remedy is Bryonia Alba and also other symptoms of thirst is the main symptom of remedy Bryonia SO this remedy not only cured his constipation but also cures his other mentioned symptoms of thirst…..

(Homeopathic remedy)

So arrange homeopathic remedy (Bryonia Alba 30C)

(Treatment time)

Continue treatment until there is best results and if results, then continue until there are best improvements, and improvements will begin soon.

(Other instructions)

Kindly note if after using remedy there is an aggravation of his symptoms then nothing to worry about it will be temporary and soon improvements will begin, he is supposed to continue remedy as I described above soon every thing will be on the right path.

Read below instructions to have best results of homeopathic medicines.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Here some homeopathic instructions

To take a dose, simply tip 3pellets or globules straight from the bottle into the lid, or use a clean teaspoon to place under your tongue, without touching them and leave to melt.

You need to avoid brushing your teeth, eating or drinking for thirty minutes either side of taking it as this can antidote the remedy.

For the same reason it is best to avoid any coffee, large quantities of mint or the use of strong smelling substances such as menthol, tea-tree or eucalyptus whilst on a course of homeopathic treatment.

Let me know if you have any more questions related to my answer.

Dr Zaheer.

Kindly read my answer above...

Dr Zaheer.

Let me know if you have any more questions related to my answer, I would like to help you as much needed.

Dr Zaheer.

Dr. Zaheer
Dr. Zaheer
Dr. Zaheer, Doctor