JACUSTOMER-jukovyew-
JACUSTOMER-jukovyew-,
Experience:  Medical consultant at Askdoctorparker.com
90648412

SARWAR HERE I WOULD LIKE TO KNOW WHAT IS TREATMENT IS THERE

Customer Question

HI DOCTOR,SARWAR HERE I WOULD LIKE TO KNOW WHAT IS TREATMENT IS THERE FOR PARKINSONS I WAS DIAGNOSED IN THE YEAR2000 PLEASE HELP ME WITH THE TREATMENT THANKS
Category: Homeopathy
Expert:  JACUSTOMER-jukovyew- replied 1 year ago.

Hello Sarwar,

This is Dr Ritu Goel, your medical advisor for today. I am a homeopathic physician currently practicing in India.

You can take Merc Sol 30, 5-6 globules, four times daily as a homeopathic remedy. You will get the remedy at any homeopathic pharmacy. You have to take the medicine for at least 5-6 months. You will see difference in symptoms within a month. Please don't stop your allopathic medicines, take them as directed.

If you have any more questions, I would be happy to assist you. If you find this answer satisfactory, please rate me good or excellent.

Thanks

DR Ritu Goel