Homeopathy

Homeopathy Questions? Ask a Homeopath for Answers ASAP

Homeopathy

Natural anxiety reducer that doesn't interact with klonopin

Customer Question
Natural anxiety reducer that doesn't...
Natural anxiety reducer that doesn't interact with klonopin and trazodone?
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Homeopathy
Answered in 1 hour by:
9/1/2015
Homeopathy Expert: Dr. Zaheer, Doctor replied 2 years ago
Dr. Zaheer
Dr. Zaheer, Doctor

Hi there,

Thanks for your question, as you mentioned I have studied all provided information.

Would you like to try homeopathic remedy / medicine 100%side free and natural for treatment as anxiety reducer that doesn't interact with klonopin and trazodone?

And I will grantee it will not interact with klonopin and trazodone as homeopathic remedies do not interact with western medicines

Also let me know do you have any homeopathic pharmacy/ store near your area so you arrange homeopathic remedy easily?

Did you ever used homeopathic remedy / medicine?

If you are interested reply me so I can write homeopathic remedy name, dose, and all needed instructions for your treatment.

I am waiting for your reply,

Regards,

Dr Zaheer.

I am very interested
I have a store near ne
I was prescribed viibryd today and don't want to be on ANOTHER medicine. For daytime anxiety.

Hi there,

You are very interested so I will give best possible remedy with all needed information, kindly read my answer carefully as I described each and every point for you.

And if homeopathic store is near then you can arrange remedy very easily and if any problems as not expected, then you can order remedy online as easy for you.

And if you are prescribed one more medicine today then you can use it, if it is necessary but after using my remedy it will take some time to establish its effects and with in few days time there will be no need and your doctor will not prescribe more medicines for you and your condition will gradually become stable and you start your journey towards cure.

I have studied your question / all provided information and found you can try 100% side effects free and natural homeopathic remedy Kalium Phosphoricum 6X for treatment as anxiety reducer that doesn't interact with klonopin and trazodone and it is granted as seen with 18 years of clinical practice.

This is cell salt remedy it provides natural nutrition to brain cells and brain become able to fight with anxiety and related symptoms.

You are allowed to use your western medicines as prescribed by your physician and also use my described remedy it will help very well and it will never ever interact with any of your medicines.

(Homeopathic remedy)

So arrange homeopathic remedy (Kalium Phosphoricum 6X)

(How to arrange remedy)

You can arrange remedy from any near homeopathic pharmacy and you can also order remedy online.

(Dose instructions)

Dose is chew 4 tablets of this remedy half an hour after meals three times a day.

(Treatment time)

Continue treatment until there is best results and if results, then continue until there are best improvements, and improvements will begin soon.

(Other instructions)

Kindly note if after using remedy there is an aggravation of your symptoms then nothing to worry about it will be temporary and soon improvements will begin, you are supposed to continue remedy as I described above soon everything will be on the right path.

Read below instructions to have best results of homeopathic medicines.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Here some homeopathic instructions

To take a dose, simply tip 3pellets or globules straight from the bottle into the lid, or use a clean teaspoon to place under your tongue, without touching them and leave to melt.

You need to avoid brushing your teeth, eating or drinking for thirty minutes either side of taking it as this can antidote the remedy.

For the same reason it is best to avoid any coffee, large quantities of mint or the use of strong smelling substances such as menthol, tea-tree or eucalyptus whilst on a course of homeopathic treatment.

---------------------------------------------------------------------

I tried to provide all needed information at my best, ***** ***** me know if you have any more questions related to my answer and if otherwise then…..

I will be paid only if you Rate my answer and even after Rating my answer this question thread will remain open and you can consult as needed.

If you found my Answer helpful please Rate my ANSWER, click at happy smiley face. Please choose OK service, Good service, OR Excellent service, to complete the answer process,

Leaving a bonus is certainly appreciated!

Dr Zaheer (Doctor of homeopathic medical science)

Kindly read my answer above.

Any questions related to my answer? I will be happy to help as much needed

Dr Zaheer.

Hi there,

Thanks for reading my answer, I have described our best remedy for you as you required why there is no word from your side? please let me know if you have any questions related to my answer I will help you as much needed.

Regards,

Dr Zaheer.

Hi there,

Did you used my described remedy? and if you need help please let me know I will help as much needed.

Dr Zaheer.

Dr. Zaheer
Dr. Zaheer
Dr. Zaheer, Doctor