How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Dr. Ravoof Your Own Question
Dr. Ravoof
Dr. Ravoof, Doctor
Category: Homeopathy
Satisfied Customers: 4481
Experience:  Experienced Physician in the field of Medicine and Surgery.
Type Your Homeopathy Question Here...
Dr. Ravoof is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

Is there any other way to get electrolytes other than

Customer Question

is there any other way to get electrolytes other than drinking Gatorade
Submitted: 2 years ago.
Category: Homeopathy
Expert:  Dr. Ravoof replied 2 years ago.
Dear customer,
You can use any other oral rehydration solution such as pedialyte.
You may also receive the electrolytes through a vein (intravenously) rather than by mouth if indicated.
Take care.