Homeopathy

Homeopathy questions? Ask a homeopath for answers ASAP

Drzaheer i have a baby 1 year three months with mild

Customer Question
Hi dr. Drzaheer i have...
Hi dr. Drzaheer i have a baby 1 year three months with mild hemophilia he always have to much bruises i already try to give him Ferrum phos 30X twice a day but he diesnt get better i wonder if you could help me, he is an active boy really cute and lovely boy , i aprecciatte of you could tell me the way to help him thank you so much we want to pay.
Submitted: 3 years ago.Category: Homeopathy
6/18/2015
Homeopathy Expert: Dr. Zaheer, Doctor replied 3 years ago
Dr. Zaheer
Dr. Zaheer, Doctor

Hello Rafael,

Thanks for your question and thank you so much for your trust.

I have studied all provided information and I would like to help you at my best to treat Hemophilia.

Are you still online so I would be able to help you.

Kindly let me know if baby is suffering from any other problems right now, such as pneumonia, chest infection, any problems where lungs involved?

Do you have any homeopathic pharmacy or shop near your area?

I am waiting for your reply,

Regards,

Dr Zaheer.