How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Dr. Zaheer Your Own Question
Dr. Zaheer
Dr. Zaheer, Doctor
Category: Homeopathy
Satisfied Customers: 5196
Experience:  Homeopathic doctor of medicine with 18 years of clinical practice,3 times gold medalist.
Type Your Homeopathy Question Here...
Dr. Zaheer is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I have hydrocephallus and need help as it seems to be

Customer Question

hi i have hydrocephallus and need help as it seems to be getting worse. Last yr i fell backwards out the bath and hit the occipital part of my head a bit making me dizzy.
I suffer with a lot of headaches and most days at some point due to i feel more fluid building up i have a time whereby it affects me and im partially out of it and act loopy on a daily basis. im waiting for spinal test to see where to go next. I d appreciate your advice as to what to take as i feel im walking around with balance and head probs most days. thanks
Submitted: 2 years ago.
Category: Homeopathy
Expert:  Dr. Zaheer replied 2 years ago.
Hi there,
Thanks for your question, I have studied your provided information.
Dr Camp is not coming online since last few years.
I would like to help you at my best, if I describe our best homeopathic remedy/ medicine for your treatment is that OK ?
I am waiting for your reply,
Dr Zaheer.