How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Dr. Chip Your Own Question
Dr. Chip
Dr. Chip, Doctor (MD)
Category: Homeopathy
Satisfied Customers: 32777
Experience:  Over 20 yrs of Family Practice
Type Your Homeopathy Question Here...
Dr. Chip is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I was diagnosed of a paralized vocal cord. the reason may be

Customer Question

i was diagnosed of a paralized vocal cord. the reason may be a small jugular foreman meniningioma.what can i do ? i prefer alternative medicine
Submitted: 2 years ago.
Category: Homeopathy
Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 2 years ago.
Hi. Since I'm assuming you're asking about a homeopathic treatment for this you need to see a classically trained homeopathic physician. Homeopathic treatment cannot be done over the internet--it requires a long first-time visit and exam with the doctor and then a treatment program is instituted. Here is a link that should help you get treatment