How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask DrNowicki Your Own Question
DrNowicki, Doctor
Category: Homeopathy
Satisfied Customers: 687
Experience:  10 years of alternative medicine experience as a licensed Naturopathic Doctor
Type Your Homeopathy Question Here...
DrNowicki is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

Are there any homeopathic remedies to cure a vitamin b12

This answer was rated:

Are there any homeopathic remedies to cure a vitamin b12 deficiency please. Thank you
Hello there.
Although there are no homeopathic remedies to treat vitamin b12 deficiency, there is a simple fix. You can purchase vitamin B12 supplements at your local health food store which will correct a B12 deficiency. The best form is methyl cobalamin and it is best to find a sub-lingual tablet that dissolves under the tongue. There is a brand called Jarrow that makes an excellent sub-lingual B12 supplement. You may also consider supplementing with folic acid in the form of 5-methyl folate as this can aid in B12 absorption.
I hope you find this helpful. If you have any other questions, please let me know. Otherwise, please check ACCEPT so that I may receive credit for my work.
Thank you.
-Dr. John
Customer: replied 5 years ago.
Do you have to discuss with your doctor first that you are taking these supplements. Thank you

Hello again.

It is always a good idea to discuss any supplementation with your doctor. That said, vitamin B12 is very safe. There is no known upper limit, no known side effects, and no toxicity associated with high doses of B12.

Please let me know if you have any other questions.

If not, please check ACCEPT so that I may receive credit for my work. Remember, this does not cost you any more money than you already paid. Rather, the money gets split between me (the doctor) and Just Answer rather than 100% going to the website.

Although you already paid the site, I do not receive payment unless you check ACCEPT. I appreciate your time. If you have any other questions, feel free to ask.
Positive FEEDBACK and BONUSES are appreciated

-Dr. John

DrNowicki and other Homeopathy Specialists are ready to help you