DrNowicki
DrNowicki, Doctor
Experience:  10 years of alternative medicine experience as a licensed Naturopathic Doctor
5583463

Are there any homeopathic remedies to cure a vitamin b12

Are there any homeopathic remedies to cure a vitamin b12 deficiency please. Thank you
Hello there.
Although there are no homeopathic remedies to treat vitamin b12 deficiency, there is a simple fix. You can purchase vitamin B12 supplements at your local health food store which will correct a B12 deficiency. The best form is methyl cobalamin and it is best to find a sub-lingual tablet that dissolves under the tongue. There is a brand called Jarrow that makes an excellent sub-lingual B12 supplement. You may also consider supplementing with folic acid in the form of 5-methyl folate as this can aid in B12 absorption.
I hope you find this helpful. If you have any other questions, please let me know. Otherwise, please check ACCEPT so that I may receive credit for my work.
Thank you.
-Dr. John
Customer: replied 5 years ago.
Do you have to discuss with your doctor first that you are taking these supplements. Thank you

Hello again.

It is always a good idea to discuss any supplementation with your doctor. That said, vitamin B12 is very safe. There is no known upper limit, no known side effects, and no toxicity associated with high doses of B12.

Please let me know if you have any other questions.

If not, please check ACCEPT so that I may receive credit for my work. Remember, this does not cost you any more money than you already paid. Rather, the money gets split between me (the doctor) and Just Answer rather than 100% going to the website.

Although you already paid the site, I do not receive payment unless you check ACCEPT. I appreciate your time. If you have any other questions, feel free to ask.
Positive FEEDBACK and BONUSES are appreciated

-Dr. John