Homeopathy

Homeopathy Questions? Ask a Homeopath for Answers ASAP

Homeopathy

Is There A Remedy For Post Nasal Drip In Homeopathy?

Customer Question
Is there an Homeopathic remedy...

Is there an Homeopathic remedy for Post Nasal Drip?

Submitted: 5 years ago.Category: Homeopathy
3/12/2012
Homeopathy Expert: Dr. Zaheer, Doctor replied 5 years ago
Dr. Zaheer
Dr. Zaheer, Doctor

Hi there,

I have studied your question and found you can try 100% side effects free and natural homeopathic remedy to treat and cure POST NASAL DRIP. So arrange (Hydrastis Canadensis 30C)

You can arrange remedy from any near homeopathic pharmacy and you can also order remedy online.

Dose is chew 2 pellets of this remedy 3 times a day half an hour after meals, it will help a lot to treat and cure post nasal drip as seen with clinical practice.

Continue treatment until there are best results, at least for 14 to 21 days, and improvements will begin very soon.

As remedy is 100% side effects free and natural so why not to give it a try.

Read below instructions to have best results of homeopathic medicines.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You have to stop eating some food items as these may interfere with homeopathic treatment. So do not eat beef, raw onions, fizzy drinks, coffee, peppermints only during treatment, make sure to have a clean mouth before taking medicine and do not eat/drink any thing at least for 30 mints before and after taking medicine. Please do not touch homeopathic medicine pellets. Just open bottle and put pellets directly into mouth. Homeopathic medicines are so delicate, even touching them with clean hands may destroy their effectiveness.

Please note there are no side effects of homeopathic medicines. It is 100% sure. All answers are given after case study, confirming it with Matreria medica and Repertory, and with sincerity. Any queries related to prescribed medicine should be discussed with expert. Let me know if you have any more questions related to my answer and if not then…..

Take care and have a blessed day.

Dr. Zaheer
Dr. Zaheer, Doctor

Got your answer. Thanks.

Will tell you if it works.

Hi there,
Thanks for your reply and thanks for your kind words......
If you use remedy as prescribed and follow instructions strictly remedy will surely help....
Prayers for your health…..
May my lord shower his blessings……

Dr. Zaheer
Dr. Zaheer
Dr. Zaheer, Doctor