Dr. Zaheer
Dr. Zaheer, Doctor
Experience:  Homeopathic doctor of medicine with 18 years of clinical practice,3 times gold medalist.
48436093

Is there anything that will reverse hardening of the

Is there anything that will reverse hardening of the arteries in the brain?
Category: Homeopathy
Expert:  Dr. Zaheer replied 5 years ago.

Welcome to Just Answer, and thank you for putting your trust in me

Dear I have studied your question / provided information and found you can try 100% side effects free and natural homeopathic remedy so arrange (Calc Fluor 6c) from any homeopathic pharmacy, you can also order remedy online.

Dose is chew 2 pellets of this remedy 3 times a day half an hour after meals.

It will help a lot to restore hardening of the arteries in the brain (Atherosclerosis brain arteries)

Continue treatment until there are best results, at least for 50 to 60 days and improvements will begin soon.

Read below instructions to have best results of homeopathic medicines.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

you have to stop eating some food items as these may interfere with homeopathic treatment, so do not eat beef, raw onions, fizzy drinks, coffee, peppermints only during treatment, make sure to have a clean mouth before taking medicine and do not eat/drink any thing at least for 30 mints before and after taking medicine, please do not touch homeopathic medicine pellets just open bottle and put pellets directly into mouth, homeopathic medicines are so delicate even touching them with clean hands may destroy their effectiveness.

Please note there are no side effects of homeopathic medicines it is 100% sure, all answers are given after case study, confirming it with Matreria medica and Repertory, and with sincerity, any quires related to prescribed medicine should be discussed with expert. Let me know if you have any more questions related to my answer and if not then…..

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Take care and have a blessed day.

I hope you found my answer helpful PLEASE click on the *GREEN ACCEPT* button above and leave *POSITIVE* feedback, to give answer credit so I am compensated for time and expertise. Bonuses and positive feedback most helpful. Answers for informational purposes only, not to replace your physician.
Dr Zaheer (Doctor of homeopathic medical science)