Home Theater-Stereo

Home theater questions? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

Bought zvox sb380. no sound, have power to it have sharp…

Customer Question
Bought zvox sb380...

Bought zvox sb380 . no sound, have power to it have sharp aquos mo. lc60le600u

Technician's Assistant: I'll do all I can to help. How long have you been dealing with this?

1 hour

Technician's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Its very simple no ?

Technician's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

Have direct tv, only two connections should be digital optical audio output and power right?

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Home Theater-Stereo
6/2/2018
Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 2 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply. I've just logged in and saw your question waiting and I'm happy to assist you. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.