Home Theater-Stereo

Home theater questions? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I have a Harmon Kardon Aura BT speaker and it doesn't turn…

Customer Question
I have a Harmon...

I have a Harmon Kardon Aura BT speaker and it doesn't turn on

Technician's Assistant: Are there any lights on your speaker that are lit or blinking?

I've tried different options of plugging it in such as the wall, extension cord, etc. and no Normally whenever powering the speaker on, it will make a noise and the power light will turn on

Technician's Assistant: Have you tried resetting your speaker?

How do i do that?

Technician's Assistant: The Home Theater Technician will be able to walk you through that. Anything else you want the Theater Expert to know before I connect you?

Nope, that's all. Thank you

Submitted: 19 days ago.Category: Home Theater-Stereo
Customer reply replied 19 days ago
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Customer reply replied 19 days ago
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
6/1/2018
Technician: Richard, Customer Service replied 19 days ago
Richard, Customer Service

Thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

Do you see any lights showing on the speaker at all?

Please let me know

Customer reply replied 19 days ago
I do not.

Thanks

It is the internal mainboard that has faulted, these symptoms confirm this

I am really sorry about this and you are going to have to return the Speaker to have the board replaced. It will be covered by the warranty if this has not expired, and the replacement will be done at no cost to you.

I am really sorry about this, and if you have problems, or would like any additional information or assistance, please do not hesitate to let me know.

And if you can take a second to rate my service by clicking one of the stars at the top of the page, then submit, that would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you