Home Theater-Stereo

Home theater questions? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

We are trying to play a dvd through our main sound system at…

Customer Question
We are trying to...

We are trying to play a dvd through our main sound system at church. We either get the audio and no picture or the picture and no audio...can you help?

Technician's Assistant: What is your speaker connected to or paired with? Are all cables connected tightly?

The speakers are through the main sound board, yes cables are tight.

Technician's Assistant: Have you tried a different audio source (e.g. another TV, computer, or CD)?

Audio does come through the projector when we have a picture but. Or through the system

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Theater Expert to know before I connect you?

I’m actually asking for my husband who is at the church now trying to set things up. It would be best for him to talk with you directly.

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Home Theater-Stereo
6/1/2018
Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 2 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply. I've just logged in and saw your question waiting and I'm happy to assist you. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.