Home Theater-Stereo

Home theater questions? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I am trying to connect the av controller app but receiver…

Customer Question
I am trying to...

I am trying to connect the av controller app but receiver not found

Technician's Assistant: Who makes your speaker or sound system?

Yamaha rx-v577 receiver klh speakers

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your RX-V577?

I am connected to wifi network and installed the av controller app put in ip address manualy and I am stuck in demo mode have the latest firmware am using the app setup guide but it tells me receiver not found

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Network Expert to know before I connect you?

No I don't think so

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Home Theater-Stereo
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
5/31/2018
Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 2 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply. I've just logged in and saw your question waiting and I'm happy to assist you. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.

I help
No I'm not paying more money thanks anyway

OK thank you