Home Theater-Stereo

Home theater questions? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

Bought this new product but don't know how to make it work.

Customer Question
Bought this new product...

Bought this new product but don't know how to make it work

Technician's Assistant: Who makes your speaker or sound system?

Bose

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your Bose system?

Nothing

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Theater Expert to know before I connect you?

How to set up

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Home Theater-Stereo
5/31/2018
Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 2 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply. I've just logged in and saw your question waiting and I'm happy to assist you. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.